Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default [WoW] 5-boxing SM Cathedral Boss

Something so funny happened to me yesterday in the cathedral that I decided to finally use some of the captured material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70ij24VJUFQ

Enjoy.
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

3 Warlocks, 1 Mage and 1 Priest. Nice Combination and pretty clever, seeing most the damage comes from DoTs. But why the mage? Seems a bit strange. Then again you gain free water, arcane intellect and some CC.

God, I wish my 'lock (60) and my priest (42) were on seperate accounts. Would be a blast. And I am simply to lazy to level another priest from scratch.

Powerleveling my twins from 0 to 62 killed all my love for the "old world" and dualboxing imo is the hardest to do, because you don't gen group bonus until sporting a party of 3 chars. -_-

Why not move the char to another account then? If the accounts are all in your name as they should be, that is just one pizza's worth of money away.

The mage rocks! As you said there is some utility, water, bread, arcane intellect.

More importantly to save time lots of portals. Flying from anywhere but starting zones anywhere else for five chars is more expensive than the 18s for the rune, not to mention cooler and faster. I can summon someone and portal them somewhere. That includes my own main chars. I am one man travel agency! :wink:

However, the mage just like the locks does direct single target or AoE damage. While the locks pump out their DoTs the mage is busy with Pyroblast. When AoEing I use two key bindings, Alt-4 and 4. Alt-4 makes the priest shield the mage, the mage cast blast wave and the warlocks start hellfire. 4 does arcane explosion and prayer of healing as spam button while hellfire is running which provides a predictable healing target. In most cases I can fire off an AoE nuke and have the whole party at full hps after it, because the mobs used the few seconds they had remaining to beat on the mage's shield.

Last but not least, the drenai mage has a passive +1% to hit with spells buff for the whole party, which stacked with the talent based resist odds decrease helps a big deal.

was following your blog also, lovely to see the group in action. Man, you dont even need a tank :P imba! love it!

Thanks Los!

Actually I can use two voidwalkers and still keep my imp for the blood pact.
    If all else fails I can use my main instead of Elaire, giving me all the tanking power that I could ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Thanks Los!

Actually I can use two voidwalkers and still keep my imp for the blood pact.
    If all else fails I can use my main instead of Elaire, giving me all the tanking power that I could ever need.
    btw, more blog posts

Why not move the char to another account then? If the accounts are all in your name as they should be, that is just one pizza's worth of money away.
    How does that work anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by ocaTwins
    How does that work anyway?
    There is the option [Paid character transfer] in the Account management on the WoW site. For a fee charged to your credit card, you can move a character between accounts - if those accounts are registred to the same person.

Check out the FAQ here:
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/fa...rtransfer.html