Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default Need to reroll something that is easier on my hands, any ideas?

Lately I've been experiencing pain in my hands. I think a lot of it has to do with playing a main tank warrior as my main when not multi boxing, and having to gear him up. With the warrior, I have to hit a ton of keybinds, worse than any other class I have played due to timing auto swing special attacks in between global cooldown attacks, targeting 3-4 mobs at once, and spamming devastate literally thousands of times per day. The warrior is also the head of my pve multibox group, and I solo pvp with him as well.

What I would like to do is roll up another raid main that is much less button-mashing intensive, and possibly 1 or 2 other characters to level with the main that I could do some multi-box BGs and possibly raid with. Any advice on a good class for the main and possibly some support for him? Thanks! :thumbsup:

if you're into healing at all I found that both my priest and druid healers were quite a bit easier on my hands then my rogue or war (all pre-multiboxing mind you). Otherwise most ranged DPS classes tend to be a bit easier on the wrists/hands as well.

Hunter. No work whatsoever and Blizz keeps buffing them every patch, Mortal Shot, Dispelling shot, +35mp/5 to viper aspect, next they'll have lock's Sacrifice Pet to summon Voodoo Gods in exchange for a pet Boar's blood, and will be able to tame feral druids, beastcoil will become a full reality, then they'll combine Snake Trap and Volley into Snake Valley where you shoot a snake trap into the sky and it rains snakes over a 500yd radius doing massive poison dmg for a solid 5minutes until either a Female Dwarf Rogue over lv50 is within 50ft of it(They don't exist) or 40 people scream "I AM MOTHERFUCKIN SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN MAP!" within a minute of each other. Then your Pet will get a 2nd bar to put even more skills on and 3x the Focus, and Beastial Wrath will become a Passive talent with the same effects, until finally this unstoppable force collides with the immovable object and chuck norris dies, putting an end to stupid class buffs.

...Yes, I'm bored. But I am serious about the Hunter bit, they don't take too much work in pve if yer not kiting something for a long time and they can solo quite well. You could also try a Paladin...in pve you pretty much hit autoattack, Judgement, refresh seal, and that's 90% of your combat the entire solo game
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

That's why I'm never going to roll a warrior as my tank in a multibox group. You have to switch in and out of stances, keep shield block up, retaliate, demo shout, taunt, sunder...omg it would suck.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Eh.. you don't roll anything and take a break from WoW before you seriously fuck up your hands and wrists for good from repetitive strain injury. 8|

If they are getting sore you really should just take a break and not be looking for something to make them less sore, there is no class you can play without hitting the keys and clicking
    Get some wrist supports at least if you want to keep on playing.

I would go with hunter also, as it needs the least imput.
    [align=center]My teams:
    Dentarg eu- 70 Paladin/Shaman/Magex3
    Dentarg eu- 80 Shamanx4/80 DkDklolswe

[/align]

I recommend a din since you will need a replacement for your tank very low maintenance and easy on hands.

Now on to the hunter idea, in pvp a hunter (horde) must move and play almost like a war so if you pvp that is not easy on hands. If you are a BM hunter then even harder on hands. Yes yes laying those snake traps takes very strong hands and great kill to snare those pestie druids that think they are rogues

Some keyboards allow you to push a button that constantly repeats keypresses

Now, I know people are going to scream at me about automation, but let me explain further. We're not talking about delays here, or a 1.5 second delay to get around the GCD. I'm talking about you HOLDING DOWN the key and the key repeating itself at the fastest speed it possibly can until you release the button. Your finger is still controlling the keypresses, but you don't have to suffer arthritis or carpal tunnel by repeating the keypress. I believe xkeys and some macroing keyboards like the g15 and nostromo n52 can do this. It's akin to holding down the spacebar and getting many spaces.

In any case, if you want to use something like that, run it by the blues in the Customer Service forums (keeping in mind that you mention your finger will be on the key at all times when keypresses are being made) and ask them if that's acceptable.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ifalna',index.php?page=Thread&postID=64737#post64 737
    Eh.. you don't roll anything and take a break from WoW before you seriously fuck up your hands and wrists for good from repetivie strain injury. 8|
    This.

When you come back, how about a Tankadin?
    [align=center]1--------10---------20------27--30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    This Multi-Boxer was brought to you by Keyclone
    [/align]

I think I would stay away from G-15 and other keyboards what allow you to program and repeat key strokes at set intervals.

I would recommend looking at your chair, setting postion, support for your wrists and hands, postion of keyboard, etc. postion of monitor. also try mouse over macros to help reduce keying needed.

You can autoshot a hunter to 70 with absolutely no problem. /petattack /attack /watchtv