Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Post New Server - Key broadcasting allowed

Wouldn't we all love to read that !?

I would be willing to pay twice the monthly subscription fee if they would give us our own server...

Has anybody really tried contacting somebody helpful at Blizzard and asked for this?
    Maybe Microsoft is open to making a little more money from the game.

I've been playing other games, tried other MMOs (like Final Fantasy), but nothing compares to the polished game of WoW. I really tried to like Final Fantasy, but everything from their silly naming conventions (FC instead of guild, job instead of class, etc etc) to the clunky interface just kills it for me. I'm constantly comparing it to WoW and it always comes up lacking. Alot of people I talk to in the game came from WoW and miss it too...

There are alot of things that Blizzard has done wrong imo -- Pathfinding, Level Squishing, Monster Scaling, Dragon Flying, etc. If they were smart and wanted people to play their game, they would just give people what they wanted. Create some type of server instance states where customer policies could be used (no pathfinding, no monster scaling, whatever). In this day and age you would think they could even make custom servers that auto-scale as needed and just lock people into that server / ruleset.

I’ve been fantasizing about (classic) multiboxing broadcasting allowed servers as well for a while, but I don’t think it’s happening ever
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv