Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Searching for the aimos kvm hotkeys for switching

I'm using aimos kvm (4 pc) for hardware multiboxing, it works well, however I don't know what are the hotkeys for switching between computers, the manual had some but they don't work, sometimes I accidentally switch between PCs or modes so I'm pretty sure there are hotkeys for this but I haven't been able to record them.

Does anyone who use this hardware know them?

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadlord View Post
    I'm using aimos kvm (4 pc) for hardware multiboxing, it works well, however I don't know what are the hotkeys for switching between computers, the manual had some but they don't work, sometimes I accidentally switch between PCs or modes so I'm pretty sure there are hotkeys for this but I haven't been able to record them.

Does anyone who use this hardware know them?
    I remember lots of discussion around testing & configuring the sync KVM switches as well as various programming &/or options settings...

Unfortunately both the search & advanced search options seem to only search back a certain amount or time or otherwise are missing info in the returned results...

With that in mind I did a bunch of manual searching and found the following:

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...t-around-to-it

If that doesn't have what you are looking for you may want to search the following thread (and some of the posts/threads linked to this thread) for various nuggets of wisdom, lessons learned, debugging options/approaches, &/or tips/tricks/techniques (in addition to various hardware/software combinations):

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...mp-KM-switches

EDIT: When reviewing the KVM testing thread I also noticed we had already put links for optimization/configuration info (look for the following):

How to optimize the Amios Sync KM switch;

HowTo optimize the ShuOne 8.

Notes on how to configure a mouse to control the ShuOne 8.
    Last edited by nodoze : 11-01-2023 at 07:25 AM