Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Diablo 4 Server Slam

Who's going to be there?!

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...iv-server-slam

I jumped into the D4 open beta a few weeks ago and running multiple game clients brings machines to its knees, so cross your fingers that they made some improvements to the overall usage required since then.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Just thought I'd throw out an update and share the playlist of D4 multiboxing videos I've been uploading.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nq8_I5ksTHMOzb
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

been playing solo D4, any thoughts on MB now it's released? are you doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    been playing solo D4, any thoughts on MB now it's released? are you doing it?
    Sorry for late reply - This tab got buried and I forgot about it.

I'm not personally multiboxing the release version since four copies of the game costs $300 and I'm not a huge Action RPG fan, but plenty of others have been talking about it in the ISBoxer Discord, and Ellay has been streaming it, here and there, over the past few days. Like with D3, I'll wait until the kinks get worked out and the game goes on sale, and then I'll probably jump in.