Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default [WoW] 4-box Shadow Priests (PvE; no instances)

Some videos of a few encounters with my shadow priest mafia. Nothing overly dramatic or difficult but figured some of you might like to get an idea of how 4 squishies that heal via DPS do in some known encounters. Still have most of the quests in Shadowmoon and all the ones in Netherstorm so should have some vids of those soon.

:!: More or less straight dumps from GameCam, so don't expect fancy titles and such.

[edit] Note: Most of these were while I was still leveling. You can read my level in the unitframes if you download the original file.

Nagrand: Demos, Overseer of Hate
    Nagrand: Xirkos, Overseer of Fear
    Nagrand: Tusker
    Nagrand: Bach'lor
    Nagrand: Banthar
    Nagrand: Cho'war the Pillager
    Nagrand: Gutripper
    Nagrand: Windroc Matriarch (Jump-A-Tron quest mob)
    Terokkar: Terokkarantula
    Terokkar: Teribus the Cursed

In case you're interested, here's the armory profile of the priests. (They're all in identical armor/specs/etc.)
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Watched a few, can't see them all right now (at work). Pretty neat! I bet you must get tells to all of those guys for instances non-stop. My single healer gets spamed all the time.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Yes. I have WiM addon (WoW Instant Messenger) and invariably I'll get the popup "Can you come heal xxx?" on one screen, and then on the other 4 within a minute. Doing a mass /reply gets me some interesting responses.

imba stuff :P have you tried out instances?

Awesome, simply Awesome.
    Wilbur

I've done some instance tests but without a pally tanking for me, it gets ugly quick. No CC + no AoE makes those pack pulls a real PITA. I can burn down just about any single elite with a bit of luck but the multiple elites just wipe the floor with me if they aren't fearable. It annoys me a bit, but the gear I'll need to be worthwhile in PVP is all available outside of instances or in ones that I can run with my pally buddy in a pinch. I'm up to about 475 +dmg now in mostly quest greens/blues, so I expect getting 7-800ish won't be too difficult. Long way to go yet for all the mats I need for the shadoweave/spellstrike stuff.

I have 4 shadow priests myself. I can tell you that PvE wise you can do almost any non heroic.

Without a 5th party member, I can kill the 1st boss of shadow labs..you just need to plan ur fades properly to switch out the aggro which is really easy to do because each of your priests generate an insane amount of aggro. I can clear the 2nd room...cant kill the ogre...because 4 shadow priests turning on each other is not pretty. I can also kill the 3rd boss with just the 4 priests. I can not kill murmur...though i havent tried with a 5th.

Im currently using the frozen shadoweave set, with the extra pieces being the blue pvp set with the the pvp epic items and all +12stamina gems. I have about 700spelldmg and 12k hp buffed. I had about 500spelldmg and 9k hp buffed when I did the shadow lab runs.

OK doing some research, in watching your videos I was attempting to watch your debuffs on the mob but unfortuantly its a bit blurry due to flash video.

Trying to work out if VE and VT all stack - it looks like they do. I imagine your Shaodweaving debuff on the mob is maxxed out instantly with so many effects on the mob.

VT, VE, SW:P and Shadow Weaving. Shadow Weaving will be maxed at second cast on the global cooldown.
    Wilbur

So will each Shadowpriest heal of his own VT/VE - or will all damage generated by ALL priests heall them all?

If I had 4 Shadowpriests and put up VE for 25% and cast a mindblast for 1.5k - would my whole part get healed for 1.5k or just that priest get healed for 25% of it?