Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

I hope me using a warrior + 4 priests will save me from not doing heroics (points @ wilbur, no not a pally)

Bah, Pally over Warrior anyday, Pally combined with 4x VT gives him a LOT of Mana to play with, plus the ability to potentially keep himself healed and not have to detract from the Priests DPS makes a very effective combo in my books.
    Wilbur

I'd take a pally over any other kind of tank in a 3-5 box situation after watching the Hobbs pulls. Until the day it gets nerfed and rightfully so ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur
    Bah, Pally over Warrior anyday, Pally combined with 4x VT gives him a LOT of Mana to play with, plus the ability to potentially keep himself healed and not have to detract from the Priests DPS makes a very effective combo in my books.
    Agreed on the VT mana regen for the pally. My buddy can spam everything he's got and not run out by the end of the fights. I'll disagree with the "keep himself healed" angle, though. If he's taking enough damage that VE isn't doing enough, his relatively puny heals won't be enough, either. Furthermore, stopping his holy damage output to heal himself may result in me pulling boss aggro and getting turned into shadow pate. He's protection specced if that helps clarify the setup a bit.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Arg....I have a level 10 pally I could throw in the group now, but I have to make a decision ASAP. Not gonna do this crap of trying to catch someone up again.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Highly recommended reading for anyone considering what kind of tank to run with their group:

http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t10440-p...bility_thread/

Not exactly the same situation but they do cover things like mitigation, threat generation, longevity in longer fights, crit/crush damage spike mechanics, etc.

That's funny. This happens to me all day. Not so much anymore but around the same level I had bunches of people following me.

When I enter town I draw a crowd since my video. That and I decided to bust out with 4 Infernos while performing an Xzin patented movement test =) Its damn funny to see.

When you know the infernos are about to become uncharmed, head in to the Auction house area and park them right next to the lowest level you can find.

Am I twisted? Perhaps, but damnit that’s fun to watch lol
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

HAHAHA!!! That's funny stuff. I'll have to try that soon.

Hurry they are making the inferno aggro town npcs soon.

So you cant pull of the infamous 'crazy inferno in goldshire' trick anymore.

If you want to be really cruel, create a doomguard portal and ppl think its a soulwell. =)