Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: UI addons

Default UI addons

what are the best UI that work together for dual boxing?, i have a few addons here and there, ubt none that i really like, just woundering what other people ùse.

3 I see as viable for pretty much anything, including multiboxing is FuBar, ag_unitframes and Bartender3

Not only are they in my opinion awesome addons, they are also ace addons, so very easy to keep updated at all times

This comes from a guy who has several compilations lying around, and a min use of 140 addons. For one character of course, I haven't started anything serious regarding multiboxing (yet!!).

I have been through most of the addons, I believe

What problem do you need to solve?

Some people here use add-ons numbering in the hundreds.

Personally, I only use X-Perl unit frames (status highlighting, resizable for huge frames on my healer's screen but small on my other screens), EquipCompare, LootFilter, SmartBuff and SmartDebuff.

I'm pretty sure that's all I have that actively makes my multiboxing life easier. Everything else is done with simple macros and a work-in-progress custom mod to take care of things like macro fix-ups when my leader dies.

I do have other "utility" mods, such as Titan, a map mod to uncover unexplored territory (I get so fed up with keep having to "rediscover" the same crap over and over again!), NECB, Necrosis, GEM, MobInfo2, Gatherer, Recap, Bigwigs, Arcanum, Venantes, SW-Stats, KTM, etc, but they're only on a couple of my machines - the ones I actually hand-play outside of my teams - and don't add any value at all to my multiboxing.

So, the question is... what do find yourself missing in your setup?

edit: thinking about it, NECB (Natur EnemyCastBar) does actually help me when I'm mutli-boxing because it provides timers for spells cast by other members of the team, but it's only installed on two of my five machines.