Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 42

Quote Originally Posted by bloodshot View Post
    @krumbl Can you please confirm the following with your ShuOne test as we have conflicting information :

1. What Razer Naga Trinity model are you using exactly?
    2. What side buttons are you using? Razer lets you replace them.
    3. Do macros work?
    4. Do side buttons work?

Thanks!
    I didn't realize there were different models.

1. This is the one I have https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788MCRGC
    2. I'm using the 12 key pad on the side. It was also working with the ring of buttons. I assume they all function.
    3. This is maybe where I have a different version, I only have the ability to do key mappings I don't see how to record macros.
    4. Yes for example what I am doing is mapping side button 3 to shift+B in Synapse which in game is assigned to interact for all machines

Quote Originally Posted by krumbl View Post
    I didn't realize there were different models.

1. This is the one I have https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788MCRGC
    2. I'm using the 12 key pad on the side. It was also working with the ring of buttons. I assume they all function.
    3. This is maybe where I have a different version, I only have the ability to do key mappings I don't see how to record macros.
    4. Yes for example what I am doing is mapping side button 3 to shift+B in Synapse which in game is assigned to interact for all machines
    Your testing differences could also be due to different Synapse software versions (or firmware on the device). You may also want to post/share what synapse software version you are using and what firmware levels you are at on the device (if the software shows you that).

Just as an update, I'm still using this guide and was able to reduce the amount of keyboards I need to just one now.
    So I'm a 1 keyboard, 2 mouse setup now. Even cleaner!
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Hi Pega, I'm wondering if you where able to connect your Orbweaver to the aimos 8 port, I have the 4 port and the 8 port and in the 4 port it works with out a problem. but in the 8 port it does not want to be recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfino View Post
    Hi Pega, I'm wondering if you where able to connect your Orbweaver to the aimos 8 port, I have the 4 port and the 8 port and in the 4 port it works with out a problem. but in the 8 port it does not want to be recognized.
    If you both end up having conflicting results it may be helpful to denote the full model numbers of your switches and which switch firmware you both are on and similarly the specific model number of the Orbweaver and firmware (if any) as well as what software and version you are running for the Orbweaver.

Aster + KM is really smooth so far. Couldn't get aster to play well when trying to 5 box on one computer, didnt like me trying to run 4 instances off my gpu and one off my igpu. I just put my 5th on my media server and its running well.

My one big issue is being able to use my 12 keys on the naga. It works with broadcasting on. However it creates the very annoying mouse 'bug'

I tried a dedicated km for each, the mouse and kb. However it's pointless as the kb km has to be on broadcast for the 12 keys on the naga to register.

Has anyone found any solutions? I can tolerate the mouse issue, as it only happens if Im in freelook, so I have just been cutting back on using it.

@Wootenblatz I know you are using the kvm synchronizer but what actual PC hardware are you using? Like what are the specs of your other 4 pcs?

Quote Originally Posted by briarknit View Post
    @Wootenblatz I know you are using the kvm synchronizer but what actual PC hardware are you using? Like what are the specs of your other 4 pcs?
    From what I have seen it seems like many folk are actually doing the 4 slave PCs in Virtual Machines or MultSeat Desktops which allows a 5 box setup to be accomplished from 1 PC.

Virtual Machines (VMs) are typically done via a tool like VMware or VirtualBox.

Multiseat Desktops (MDs) are typically done via a tool like Aster and has the least overall overhead & duplication.

Wootneblatz may indeed be running 5 physical PCs and I look forward to hearing more about his configuration but wanted to make sure you were aware of other options that may be able to be achieved more cost effectively with mostly existing hardware (especially if that hardware was already supporting multiboxing).
    Last edited by nodoze : 01-27-2021 at 12:25 PM

Has anyone been able to macro the Win+1 -> Win+5 port switch binds with the razer synapse software? Trying to macro them to keys 1-5 and im not having any luck. I thought I remember seeing a post where someone was having to open their macro with an "alt' keypress prior to Windows Key down + 1 down + 1 up + Windows key Up

Quote Originally Posted by briarknit View Post
    I originally answered this in discord, I think you asked this there as well (maybe it was someone else):

Slot 2 - Laptop - Asus ROG laptop with i7 9th gen, 2070, 32GB ram
    Slot 3 - Laptop - MSI laptop with i7 (circa 2015) with 1060, 16GB ram
    Slot 4 - PC (custom built) - i5-3340 with AMD RX580 8GB ram
    Slot 5 - PC (custom built) - i5-2500 with GTX 970 8GB ram