Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Cool Most effective levelling route for levelling Multiple Characters

Hey All,

So after spending the last few days testing and retesting various routes, I now feel I have the best levelling route whilst multiboxing Alliance characters.
    The best thing about levelling Alliance is usually also the worst.... Warmode. Its great for the bonus XP (sometimes up to 30%) but its horrific when trying to avoid the opposite faction. Controlling multiple characters not only paints a target on your back (lets be honest, most players hate us), it also locks out control of anyone other than your main screen.

So I've spend the last week testing and planning various routes, taking into consideration quest density, % chance of bumping into the horde, gathering quests (we all hate those time consuming little gits) and other time inefficient quirks like Solo only quests (Artefact questline, pandaria quests etc)

This is the route ive come up with. Start to finish, I can manage in about 8 hours. (although I am yet to do this start to finish - I will be doing a full run hopefully this weekend) Obviously some classes are faster than others. My testing was done with melee classes (DKS, Pallys, Monks and currently Warriors) so multiple hunters should smash this.

So what I think is my optimal route... (please note, i do use Zygor guides but im sure Autopilot will work as well)

Get to Lvl 10... Exiles reach or classic . Whichever suits, it didnt make much difference tbh
    Once thats done, head straight to Chromie and sign up for Warlords of Draenor.
    Complete the entry storyline, you can do this in a group which is handy. The tank quest at the end is a little annoying but you can sync screens and just blast. But once done, you are about level 15.
    Once past that, build your garrison, and complete all quest chains in Shadowmoon valley. this will all be on foot but its far easier here as there are barely any horde characters about, and the bonus xp is really good.
    At this point, you should be past level 30. Head back to Stormwind, pick up flying and head back to Chromie.
    Change your time walking to Cataclysm and head for Loch Modan, do all the quests here and you should be very close if not past 40. If you need extra levels, I recommend Redridge Mountains or the Wetlands.
    Once at 40, gain faster flying and head for Deepholm. There is honestly no one doing this zone and with the added fast flying, the mobs and zone are yours.
    Then keep going till you hit 50!

So this is the most optimal route ive found so far for multibox levelling! I would love to get your feedback or know other routes that might / are better!

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by dlewis3319 View Post
    Get to Lvl 10... Exiles reach or classic . Whichever suits, it didnt make much difference tbh
    mans got jokes.

All jokes aside, I have heard WOD/Loch Modan being good. Interesting that you'd do WOD first. I did find the intro quests to give quite a bit of xp. I frankly will never do the garrisons. When I found out you could just nope past them, I never went back and did them again.

I want to give legion a shot.
    WoW M+ focused Multiboxer
    Season 4 BFA Highest: +11 Waycrest Manor in time
    Season 1 Shadowlands Highest: +2 Necrotic Wake over time

Videos from random games doing random things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC70...h7V7RBdKdI6PPA
    Streaming irregularly: https://www.twitch.tv/z0k90
    Co-Host of the Multiboxing Podcast

The fact you have to run all toons seperately through the garrison is not really appealing.

Yea its not great, but I have a system down to fire through the individual bits quite quickly. The quest line to get a lvl 2 garrison is actually worth the xp.