Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 43

Default Shadowlands Expansion (Launches November 23rd) (Megathread)

As we tend to do for larger topics with ongoing discussion, I'm going to create a megathread so that it'll be somewhat easier for people to re-cap everything that's been said about Shadowlands, the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft.

Shadowlands Launch Schedule:

November 10th - Pre-Launch Scourge Event
    November 23rd - Shadowlands Launch
    December 8th - Castle of Nathria Raid Opens

----------------------Older Information Below----------------------

Shadowlands Livestream (July 8th)

So far, we have the following developer posts:

Shadowlands: Developer Update (4/6) (Blizzard | WoWHead)
    Shadowlands: A Look at Covenant Class and Signature Abilities (Blizzard | WoWHead)
    Shadowlands: Class Updates (Blizzard | WoWHead)
    Shadowlands: Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant (Blizzard | WoWHead)
    Shadowlands: Adventure Awaits in the New Starting Experience (Blizzard | WoWHead)

Including WoWHead mirrors because they tend to have better formatting.

Miscellaneous and data-mined information (subject to change):

Shadowlands Collector's Edition Physical Box (Sold Out):
    Blizzard Gear Store
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-29-2020 at 05:16 PM Reason: Updates, duh.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

It's interesting to hear about the "un-pruning" that they're doing, and it maybe sounds like they brought a ton of stuff back and are just going to sort it out based on player feedback during alpha/beta.

In addition, these Covenant-specific and class-specific Covenant abilities look to be interesting, but it seems like those of us who wish to run mixed-role/class teams in Shadowlands will have to spread our attention and time across multiple Covenants if we want the most for our competitive PvE teams, but we'll have to see how this all unfolds.

Finally, while not much of a multiboxer thing these days, the return of actual PvP vendors has to be the most talked about (read: meme'd about) thing at the moment.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Class changes just came out today.... Shamans are back on the menu!!
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

@Ellay I was thinking the same thing! Very exciting!
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

I'll need to see the rotation but having Chain Heal baseline brings Elemental and Enhancement back on table. Being able to blast this x4 is why the Druids are strong using 4x Wild Growth. The problem with Wild Growth on Druids is it drops you out of boomkin form, so you lose a GCD everytime you use this heal (and you also lose the armor)
    Adding on top of this Healing Stream Totem, and you should be able to do a 1x tank 4x Ele for PvE and this should also work well for PvP. Too bad Shaman didn't get that fabled 4th tank spec. THAT would be something.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I want shamans to be like they were TBC-WOtK so bad! cant wait. Guess i better level them up before the exp buff expires! ( they are 100 now )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I'm going to just start bumping this thread when a new update comes out, since I ninja'd in the class change link earlier today.

With that said, Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant update is available.

Hopefully this wont be a repeat of the issue i had...when i went to shatrath city in outlands.. when that content was relevant.. by accident some of my characters choosed the wrong faction... aaargh. Better be ultra carefull and disable any "automatically complete quests on slaves"... untill you made your faction choice.

The only time i wish i had 5 active Bnets is during betas. I would love to test multiboxing. Wish all a bnet would get to log in.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Alright, some additional updates that I need to catch up on and what we're seeing from data-mining...

Last edited by MiRai : 04-09-2020 at 07:26 PM