Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Try to get to BRD in that server is just a nightmare.

Edit - Spoke with Moorea in game.
    Last edited by SonyEQ : 11-25-2019 at 10:22 PM

hope you join us! about pvp I want to point it allies are actually organizing more... for instance I just helped clear the MH boat while last week it was perma camped by hordies
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    Try to get to BRD in that server is just a nightmare.
    It's like that on literally every PvP server right now for one side of the other. On Blaumeux last night, I was watching the Horde attack Ironforge and an army of Alliance drove them off. Horde side on Heartseeker, any time of you log in there right now, groups of Ally are just sitting in Org and Undercity with zero resistance, there are so few Horde there that they no one will flag themselves to attempt to defend. Ally may be outnumbered on Blaumeux, but they still have thousands of 60s that put up a resistance.

Once things settle down when BGs open, I think it will be in a great spot for world PvP if you are on Alliance. Ally are also going to have instant Queue times for BGs while I'm sure Horde are going to end up sitting in 15 to 20 minute queues.

I have to say the PvP situation improved. and it's even a ton of fun despite being only level 51, I maintained rank 3 and had fun

If we had more boxers at high level it'd be even more fun / we'll be unbeatable!

5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv