Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 35

Default zomg X-Keys Pro is sooo hawt

So I got my x-keys today, and expected a lot of time setting up, and honestly I have a lot to go, but I'm almost half way there.

Creative use of macros and I've got the ability to heal ANY 5 characters in my party, in the order they show up in my unit frames, no matter who they are...
    Careful selection of keys and using specific hotkey bars as "keystroke soakers" to stop conflicts like CTRL-F7 also firing F7 on other clients...
    Having a key for everything and knowing when to bridge my keys...

So now I've got portals, tables, buffs, fear wards, heals, nukes, agro builders, and even counter spells under control! I've even polished my stop following macro to include a nice formation spread that doesn't leave me looking gimp...

Anyhow, very happy
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Sweet. How did you macro your party healz?

Quote Originally Posted by 'razorbax',index.php?page=Thread&postID=52345#post 52345
    Sweet. How did you macro your party healz?
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4969

Carefully Still a work in progress, but I hope to have effective 25 man healing designed in the near future.
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Finished my setup and did some dailies...

It's going to take a bit to retrain the fingers which buttons to push, but I can already see it's much more efficient having it all right there... gonna have to hit up a 5 man soon and see if I can't knock down some content that kicked me in the head before... (steamvaults here I come!)

Still have 8 untapped buttons on the Pro and a totally unused Desktop sitting there... I'm probably going to setup the Desktop for my shaman team just so the keycaps are all pretty and matching ...

[align=center]AeineiA AeineiB AeneiC AenieD AeineiX
    All your soul are belong to us
    "They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
    The Wiki is your Friend
    [/align]

My X-Keys Pro is in the post-office waiting for me to pick it up.... can't wait....
    [align=center]Team Selion - < Scum and villainy > - Eredar (DE) - Hord - Status >67<
    Paladin - Priest - 3x Warlock
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    [/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'boneshadow',index.php?page=Thread&postID=52370#po st52370
    what is x keys
    Apparently good with peanut butter.

My X-Keys are sitting on a UPS truck somewhere in town... taunting me....

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=52445#post5 2445
    Quote Originally Posted by 'boneshadow',index.php?page=Thread&postID=52370#po st52370
    what is x keys
    Apparently good with peanut butter.
    [align=center]Team Selion - < Scum and villainy > - Eredar (DE) - Hord - Status >67<
    Paladin - Priest - 3x Warlock
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    [/align]