Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15
    Blog Entries

I will be on Oceanic so its Remolus for me

Quote Originally Posted by dalo199 View Post
    I will be on Oceanic so its Remolus for me
    Ah OK. I keep forgetting to get the cool accent you have to be Oceanic ;-)

I updated to denote Remolus for your team on both the 'List of Classic WoW Multibox Teams' and the related 'Classic WoW Multibox Team Analytics'.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    Ah OK. I keep forgetting to get the cool accent you have to be Oceanic ;-)

I updated to denote Remolus for your team on both the 'List of Classic WoW Multibox Teams' and the related 'Classic WoW Multibox Team Analytics'.
    Awesome thanks for that

Hey dalo199 I am also setting up to play a 5box on Remolus I have never had the chance to actually play with another multiboxer before could be fun to try to organise to do something together at some stage.
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-23-2019 at 01:32 PM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Text Color

Quote Originally Posted by Kaythik View Post
    Hey dalo199 I am also setting up to play a 5box on Remolus I have never had the chance to actually play with another multiboxer before could be fun to try to organise to do something together at some stage.
    You all are smart to do that. Besides the fun of trying different things there are 10man content and maybe with more 40man content you can unlock. Even raid "trash" can give you significant upgrades over dungeon gear and possibly lots of gold from sell-able items/proceeds.
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-23-2019 at 01:32 PM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Text Color