Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default MMMMP team Dungeon leveling

HI

i was wondering what is the best dungeons for my Group.. I am Allaince currently lvl 16

Thanks

Your levelling will look something like this:
    20-30: Stockades
    30-44: SM
    44-50: ZF
    50-54: ST
    54-58: BRD
    58+: Strath

Now mind you, those level ranges are estimates, if you feel comfortable moving sooner, it can be done, just test the waters and see if you are ready for it. The best judge of moving to new content is getting the next rank of Arcane Explosion on your mages. You get it every 8 levels, starting at 14, so you'll be getting a new rank at the following levels: 14, 22, 30, 38, 46, 54.

Thank you need to grind till i am 20 and head to stockades... rdy for that.. Deadmines right now.. i am getting my BUTT handed to me.. what gear would be best to have to start dungoen grinding with

I would farm the hyper spawns in Westfall if you are 14+, until 20

The 'Leveling' spreadsheet tab on the 'Classic WoW Planning' spreadsheet has an amalgamation of input for a recommended leveling path to cap. The rStart and rStop are the recommended level to start/stop farming a given area and the aStart and aStop are the actual levels I started and stopped for my first team. On my 2nd team I farmed the HyperSpawns to 20 (moved to the crabs at ~17 to 20) and trained up and spent talent points before going into DeadMines and recommend that better than going there at 18:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by gmbattletech View Post
    Thank you need to grind till i am 20 and head to stockades... rdy for that.. Deadmines right now.. i am getting my BUTT handed to me.. what gear would be best to have to start dungoen grinding with
    You want every slot to have +int. AoE spells have awful spell power coefficients so int/stam/crit are basically the only stats that matter.Y ou want to grab +int rings off the AH as soon as possible because you'll won't fill that slot for a long time.

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...eveling-guide! is great