Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question ISBoxer not working/not able too connect too the lavishsoft.com. Anyone else?

As I do most mornings I went to go and open Inner Space too start multiboxing, but Inner Space wouldn't open at all. It threw an error for me, I can link the error text if anyone wants too see it. So I went too try and open up lavishsoft.com too redownload it and see if it would fix it. But then I couldn't connect too lavishsoft.com at all. Was just wondering if this was happening too anyone else.

As always thanks for the help.

~silas

Default Lavish error reporter + isboxer site not working..

Anyone having issues with the Lavish software today? It was fine yesterday night, today inner space only loads and error page. Tried isboxer site and it won’t load either. Is the service down or is it only on my side..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxedonwow View Post
    Anyone having issues with the Lavish software today? It was fine yesterday night, today inner space only loads and error page. Tried isboxer site and it won’t load either. Is the service down or is it only on my side..
    Yes I think it's down maybe maintenance, tried checking lavish twitter but no report.

It was a routing issue on the internet; the problem has been resolved.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology