Close
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 314
    Blog Entries

Anyone is buying Virtual ticket?- as virtual ticket comes with Demo Classic.

I'm going to box 5 as well - I'm not sure yet what team, I know I love shamans and warlocks
    also having a mix team can be nice with all the buffs.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Quote Originally Posted by sethlan View Post
    Anyone is buying Virtual ticket?- as virtual ticket comes with Demo Classic.

I'm going to box 5 as well - I'm not sure yet what team, I know I love shamans and warlocks
    also having a mix team can be nice with all the buffs.
    I bought one but i'm not sure that i will be able to try multibox with it

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphe View Post
    I bought one but i'm not sure that i will be able to try multibox with it
    i guess its going to be like the beta server. you get access with 1 account.

The demo is just 2 zones, so no BG's. I would think at this point it would be interesting to know if IWT is in the client, if the old macros work or it's the newer macro system, and if /follow breaks during world pvp. Obviously everything is subject to change, but those things will give us an idea of which direction they went with on the client. Anything else anyone can think of?
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

A Compilation of Life At 60 (various classes).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...from_here_for/
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-15-2018 at 03:07 PM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Text Color
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

I like this idea of 2 teams. 1 a dungeon farming team for gold, disenchants, etc. And another team for pure pvp fun.

I only 2 boxed in vanilla. It mostly involved my priest in-tow as pocket healer for farming and sitting in raids for extra gear.

for pvp, I am really thinking 5 shammys.
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

if IWT is implemented, what about 4 furry orc warriors with a orc restro shammy. Might not be radiable. But could this team power through lvl 60 5mans and pvp?

I am assuming respecs will be capped at 50g (how I remember vanilla). Trying to come up with a team that you don't need to respect back and forth for pve/pvp. I am trying to avoid a diverse comp team.

I really don't want to play alliance, but what about 5 pallys?
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

ex Garona - Horde

Shamies were OP in vanilla weren't they?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Shaman weren't OP at all in vanilla. I mean, you needed one for Bloodlust in raiding, but they weren't good healers or damage dealers, so unless they do a pass on balance (which seems unlikely to me) it'd be unwise to roll a group of'em.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Shaman weren't OP at all in vanilla. I mean, you needed one for Bloodlust in raiding, but they weren't good healers or damage dealers, so unless they do a pass on balance (which seems unlikely to me) it'd be unwise to roll a group of'em.
    WWM2D?

what would MOSG2 do?
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

ex Garona - Horde