Close
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
Showing results 311 to 314 of 314

I had planned on doing FFA and making my main looter also my Enchanter for DisEnchanting stuff. That being said I guess if the loot threshold is set to rare+ and most/all bound stuff are rare+ I guess it could be anyone in the party for DEing bound stuff no one in the party can use.

Anyone had any luck having ISB recognize the new characters you have reserved on the classic servers? Is there a way to effectively do that in advance of launch, so it doesn't require a login followed by setting up the group?

Quote Originally Posted by Compton View Post
    Anyone had any luck having ISB recognize the new characters you have reserved on the classic servers? Is there a way to effectively do that in advance of launch, so it doesn't require a login followed by setting up the group?
    ISBoxer detects the character folders on the disk, and those folders aren't created until you log them into the game world. With that said, there is zero preferential treatment for on-disk characters, and so you should just fill in the information, as normal.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

You can also create placeholder names/characters in ISBoxer with the right game profile (eg classic_1 ... classic_5) and use DynamicBoxer and it'll just work with any character you end up creating and logging in in that slot (tested and works like it does in bfa)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv