Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Click bars not loading when exporting to inner space.

So this probably have a really simple solution but I cant seem to find the answer...

Every time I export my settings to innerspace my clikcbars I have set up for healing unloads and I have to maually go ctrl+shift+alt+G and hit "show all". This must be some really basic setup I am missing. I want them to load on all characters every time I export or start a new session. Would be glad if someone can shead me som light on this.

All I can think of is...

1) They're not attached to a Character/Character Set
    2) A Mapped Key is being executed that hides them
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

They where attached to my character set, but not my Characters, so added those too. Didn't help. opened the controllpanel in game in each character window and hit show all and saved to "Auto". Seems like its working now. Cant remember I had to do this with previos setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomonster View Post
    They where attached to my character set, but not my Characters, so added those too. Didn't help. opened the controllpanel in game in each character window and hit show all and saved to "Auto". Seems like its working now. Cant remember I had to do this with previos setups.
    A Click Bar should be assigned to one or the other, not both, as you're then essentially loading the same Click Bar twice.

I guess if you had saved it through the in-game GUI as "Auto" in the past while they were hidden, then that could also be a reason why they're not present until you forcefully show them.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology