Close
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Default Dungeon Tactics Video Series

Thanks to patch 7.3.5, dungeons are now slightly more difficult than they once were, and I feel that multiboxers, new or old, may find some tactics videos to be useful. So, I'd like to take the time to do a video series which covers almost every dungeon, from levels 15 through 90, and here's what I'm thinking at the moment:

• Levels 15 - 90, as previously stated
      • I don't plan to do 90+ because these teams are being created solely for the purpose of these videos, I will not be keeping them after the RaF period expires, and RaF ends at level 90.

• Videos will be kept short to show only "useful" information, which means:
      • Boss fights
      • Miscellaneous knowledge about specific trash, if applicable

• Two separate teams to allow for two separate perspectives on difficulty and tactics.
      • I do not want to take a chance on picking specs that may under perform, nor do I have the time to be constantly tweaking multi-class/spec DPS teams, so:
        • Template: Tank/Damage/Damage/Damage/Healer
        • Melee Team: Warrior / Warrior / Warrior / Warrior / Priest
        • Ranged Team: Paladin / Hunter / Hunter / Hunter / Shaman
          • Hunters will be new to me, so there will be somewhat of a learning curve to them.
          • Lack of Heroism/Bloodlust on Warrior/Priest team can be negated by using items that produce the same result.

• I would like to attempt to tackle each dungeon around the time it opens up in the LFD tool, but if I have to revisit a dungeon after I've gained some levels and potentially a talent tier, then I will do that. However, I don't want to fall behind on certain dungeons and end up, for example, doing Stockades at level 60, rather than around level 30.
      • I will probably need to stop my experience gain at certain points throughout the leveling process since 300% increased XP will likely push me out of certain level ranges before I can complete each dungeon.
        • 30/45/60/70/80? —some of these stops may not be necessary

• I will be using my Pro ISBoxer setup and, therefore, have a slight advantage over others who are not using such a setup. There is little that I'd be willing to do about this as I am not going to downgrade my setup, so there will probably be some sort of "master" video which briefly outlines how I do have some things set up, that I can refer others to.

Now, I say almost every dungeon simply because there may be some dungeons that I will either fail to complete successfully, or refuse to do because I find them to be ridiculous (*cough*Oculus*cough*). Other than that, this project will take some time, so if you're expecting dungeon tactics videos to begin showing up within the next few weeks, that is highly unlikely to happen since there will be a lot of dungeons to run, record, and then footage to edit. Finally, if anyone has any feedback, questions, or requests, then, by all means, let's hear them, since this project goes live in less than 48 hours.

EDIT 3/2 - Updated melee team composition.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-02-2018 at 01:37 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology