Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Post Raf and char boost

So i just started to multibox on retail wow, i rafed all the 4 account i bought so i run a 5 man team. I have 4 char boosts for buying the wow legion on all of them except for my main account that i have had for a long time, my question is could i boost my 4 char and still have raf on my main linked with them so i could boost it in instances too level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffetv View Post
    So i just started to multibox on retail wow, i rafed all the 4 account i bought so i run a 5 man team. I have 4 char boosts for buying the wow legion on all of them except for my main account that i have had for a long time, my question is could i boost my 4 char and still have raf on my main linked with them so i could boost it in instances too level 100?
    The answer may be yes, although I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

Yes you can use a character boost from purchasing the expansion on your main account.
    Yes you can use that character to boost RAF groups
    However, no links to that main account will not count for RAF as the booster won't be within 4 levels of the boostees.
    Yes links between other RAF accounts in the group will still grant triple experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sservis View Post
    The answer may be yes, although I'm not sure exactly what you're asking.

Yes you can use a character boost from purchasing the expansion on your main account.
    Yes you can use that character to boost RAF groups
    However, no links to that main account will not count for RAF as the booster won't be within 4 levels of the boostees.
    Yes links between other RAF accounts in the group will still grant triple experience.
    Maybe if I boost 3 out of 5 chars leaving 2 chars in same level then i could use one of the high levels to boost them throught instances?

How did you structure your RAF team? Which accounts are linked to which other accounts?