Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default <Multiboxing is Cheating> on Kirtonos-Horde is recruiting 5+ account boxers

Hello!

<Multiboxing is cheating> (yes the name is a joke obviously lol) is a multiboxing guild on Kirtonos-Horde (Americas) looking for players boxing ≥5 accounts. We aspire to do large-scale world PvP and to complete the end-game raids in the future. For now there's just two of us, but we have a Discord server and we are eager to expand. Add me on Battle.net (dustofoblivi#1368) for more information or if you just wanna chat.

Thank you and have fun multiboxing!

Edit: After receiving feedback from MiRai on the guild name, our guild is now called <One Man Armies>
    Last edited by dustofoblivion : 10-02-2019 at 07:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
    <Multiboxing is cheating> (yes the name is a joke obviously lol)
    To some, it may be seen as a joke, but to others, it may be seen as an inflammatory phrase focused on provocation. The multiboxing playstyle is constantly under scrutiny, and its players who participate in it are its diplomats, and if we are constantly poking and prodding the group who dislikes us, while those who make the rules watch, then we can easily be seen as the opposite of what the game (any game) needs as part of its playerbase.

You probably didn't want this "feedback," but being an old hand around these parts, I felt like throwing in my two cents.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    To some, it may be seen as a joke, but to others, it may be seen as an inflammatory phrase focused on provocation. The multiboxing playstyle is constantly under scrutiny, and its players who participate in it are its diplomats, and if we are constantly poking and prodding the group who dislikes us, while those who make the rules watch, then we can easily be seen as the opposite of what the game (any game) needs as part of its playerbase.

You probably didn't want this "feedback," but being an old hand around these parts, I felt like throwing in my two cents.
    I appreciate the feedback, and I think you're absolutely right. I'l admit that I hadn't thought about a lot of what you're saying here. I'm considering disbanding the guild and re-making it with a new name now.

I feel anything with "multibox" in the name will earn you a few hate whispers, but puns and humor are great.

My last guild was "Boxers or Briefs" and it worked out great for me. But when I was "Multiboxers Incorporated" and "United Multiboxers" I did not feel as welcomed.

Is this guild still going? I'm on Kirtonos tyring out MMMMP, first time ever multiboxing anything.