Close
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 85

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Glad you're posting your failures. Gives new people reassurance that everything isn't spam easy.
    True that.

In other news, there will only be two more videos before the Automata dungeon leveling series comes to a close—I know you're all crushed. With that said, I have to focus on using the remaining three weeks of my grandfathered RaF accordingly, and that means three things:

1) Finish leveling the last few same-class teams I have through questing, level granting, and/or using the boosts I've accumulated.
    2) Begin slowly transferring characters around so that I can begin leveling certain same-class teams from 90 to 110.
    3) Start two new teams to level through the 15-90 dungeons, twice more, so that I can document each of those dungeons—more details in this thread.

This means that my presence in the guild will be reduced while I'm on the two throwaway teams recording footage for future videos, so don't burn the place down while I'm semi-absent.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This means that my presence in the guild will be reduced while I'm on the two throwaway teams recording footage for future videos, so don't burn the place down while I'm semi-absent.
    Naw bruh.

I'm gonna spam RFC from 10 to 60 and then light this mutha' on fire!

Seriously though. Boxing dungeons definitely got a kick in the pants. Making me fine tune earlier, and more often. I'm lovin' it!
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-10-2018 at 01:58 PM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Text Color
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

The last two videos of my dungeon leveling with the mixed-class, melee-heavy teams.

Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Holy crap am I glad to see this thread. Just getting my head back into games as work slows down, kicked back on some EVE stuff for a minute but it wasnt hitting the spot. Need to catch up with whats going on in WoW and boxing in general, from my brief exploration looks like some leveling nerfs and other stuff for me to learn about (yay).

Will be heading your way as I dont know anybody currently playing WoW, so might as well start over.

Huzzah.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
    Holy crap am I glad to see this thread. Just getting my head back into games as work slows down, kicked back on some EVE stuff for a minute but it wasnt hitting the spot. Need to catch up with whats going on in WoW and boxing in general, from my brief exploration looks like some leveling nerfs and other stuff for me to learn about (yay).

Will be heading your way as I dont know anybody currently playing WoW, so might as well start over.

Huzzah.
    I can dig it.

Fresh team of Warrior+ 3x Hunters and Shaman (My favorite comp for heals + DPS atm)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi I'm Zee. I have multiboxed wow over the years off and on using other software. I recently found Isboxer and have fell in love with boxing again. I have many alliance teams so the horde side will be new experience. I am normally an introvert and have played alone for long time but its time for change and would be nice to part of a guild just to make some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Hi I'm Zee. I have multiboxed wow over the years off and on using other software. I recently found Isboxer and have fell in love with boxing again. I have many alliance teams so the horde side will be new experience. I am normally an introvert and have played alone for long time but its time for change and would be nice to part of a guild just to make some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks!
    Cool.

I just want to give a heads up to everyone who might be watching this thread (including current guild members). I have been somewhat absent simply because I have a lot going on right now and I just cannot find the time to fire up a team at the moment. Normally, I like to have a few hours available in a play session, especially while leveling, and I can't say I've had much of that recently. Once I finally finish running dungeons for my dungeon tactics video series, then I'll have that time free to redirect back to my actual teams in the guild—ETA is hopefully soon-ish.

I am as well leveling up all my alts to 110 as well on my main server and will be off and on as well .

Boosta