Close
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 85

Cross-Realm Mercenaries now available.

My 5 man team is now available for raiding. Wouldn't mind completing some max level stuff, so if you guys ever plan anything and need another team I am here on the sidelines. If I am in IsBoxer Discord then I am available, or if its planned in advance I will be there.

Discord username: JohnGabriel

Toons are all paladins on Bleeding Hollow. All can be tanks, all can be DPS, and one can heal. Any combination of that works. Gear wont be a problem, I'll be ready.

Here is my first dungeon run and my initial impression of level scaling in patch 7.3.5. Hopefully I can get a lot more done tonight and tomorrow to give a more detailed response.

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I am guessing that 7.3.5 and RAF nerf have impacted your leveling strategy? (and/or motivation).

If you are still going, I would love to get your observations on just how hard these changes have hit. I still hear some conflicting news (for instance while Bliz states XP bonus is capped at 50%, it seems some have been able to use guild banners to get over that, and rested seems to still stack, etc.).

I was intending to level a lot of groups (like you) and hit the guild class achievements. Now I am contemplating some round robin open world boosting to see if leveraging the rested XP along with my heirlooms and guild banner can work (only playing each group once per week until the rested XP is used up and let it recharge while moving to the next group).

I am not too hopeful for that strategy, but I am just trying to make the best of what they haven't nerfed (before they nerf it too).

My recent experience with leveling through dungeons can be found in the Leveling in 7.3.5 thread, but the RaF nerf doesn't affect me, at the moment, seeing as I'm grandfathered in for another sixty days. I've leveled from 15-62, so far, but due to, yet another, hardware failure, all of that is on hold for the time being.

With that said, invites to the guild are on hold as I cannot currently access the game, and Svpernova is out of town.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

So from the recent posts, it seems the guild is still active?

I am in the process of reinstalling the game, and getting my shit back in order. I am looking to reroll and jump back in game with a few new teams. It'll be slow going since RAF is finished. But it is, what it is.

Should I reroll on Malganis and jump in guild if people are still running?

Malganis is a wonderful server for horde no matter what you end up doing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Malganis is a wonderful server for horde no matter what you end up doing.
    Awesome, I am in the process of moving some toons over.

Real life finally slowing down here and this has been just the motivation for me to jump back in! The wonderful videos have also helped me get closer to my dream of shamelessly stealing as much of MiRai's UI as I can! (Though that default font has been tricky to track down!) I should have a mixed five-man team started this week and ready to start leveling.

To everyone asking, yes, the guild is still around. This thread is barely a month old, and has had plenty of updates, so it clearly has not gone anywhere.

I'm not online simply because my computer is awaiting a replacement CPU from Intel, which is probably not going to be here before next week sometime.

Tick, tock goes the clock on my grandfathered RaF.

So I got my team started and to level 18 so far. I have mostly been configuring ISBoxer and my UI, while it is like riding a bicycle there are still some bumps and bruises from being away so long! I managed to run my first dungeon (Wailing Caverns) since the leveling patch and wow I had a blast! I was actually sheeping mobs on occasion when they added to my boss fights. While I never felt out of control it was certainly more engaging than the faceroll it was previously. I am hoping the rest of the dungeons are just as fun!