Close
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 85

Recorded a few more dungeon runs with my teams as I level.

Quote Originally Posted by BangGore View Post
    I am getting back into Multi-Boxing after 6 years off. Please send me an invite (Banggore). It will take me some time to get rolling again. I used Keyclone in the past and I am currently looking at the Isoboxer.

Looking forward to playing again and hanging with you guys.
    I'm just going to paste what it says in the first post:

If you're interested in joining, I ask that you first read the FAQ below, and if you're still interested after that, then you should post in this thread that you're interested, and when you have your team ready to go, find me (or Svpernova) on the dual-boxing live chat, or the ISBoxer Discord, to ask for an invite. You can also try to whisper someone that's on in the guild, but messages can be easily missed when you're focused on multiboxing.

Not trying to act prestigious or elitist, but it's much more easier for anyone looking to join to find us through either of those channels, rather than us find you, randomly, in game.

Also, whoever is coming to the d-b chat with the name "shadow" and asking for an invite, we don't know who you are. Please, as per what's written above, create a d-b account (if you don't have one) and post in this thread.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hello,
    Coming back to WOW after 2 year or so break. Always have been a Horde player mostly on RP servers. I would be interested in joining Automata. I should have a team together by the end of the weekend.

I'll look for you then.

Mirai - will you be boxing the WOD dungeons this time around?
    They(wod dungeons) were relevant when i last 5boxed but at the timeyou were still faffing with vanilla iirc and ive just come back to wow and im still curious how you fared with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenolith View Post
    Hello,
    Coming back to WOW after 2 year or so break. Always have been a Horde player mostly on RP servers. I would be interested in joining Automata. I should have a team together by the end of the weekend.

I'll look for you then.
    Roger that.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    Mirai - will you be boxing the WOD dungeons this time around?
    They(wod dungeons) were relevant when i last 5boxed but at the timeyou were still faffing with vanilla iirc and ive just come back to wow and im still curious how you fared with them?
    I have no plans to multibox WoD dungeons with these teams, and same-class teams (that I want to keep) will be leveled together 90-110 with full rested and Garrison experience potions. In the past, Svpernova and I had done some dual-multiboxing through WoD dungeons, but, unfortunately, there was never any footage that was uploaded.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

ok, thats a shame. I found the wod heroics a proper challenge to complete, some of the mechanics were very unboxer friendly
    And now ive come for the pvp.. which seems to be at a low ebb sadly, what with templates and yet more class homogeneity.

I will be joining up at some point. I don't have any teams currently, but will likely be tempted after year end accounting work slows down. I recently reactivated my account and I'm currently doing catchup work, like unlocking flying.

"Automata" has earned the achievement [Mythic: Assault on Violet Hold Guild Run]!

Attached Images Attached Images

"Automata" has earned the achievement [Mythic: Neltharion's Lair Guild Run]!

Attached Images Attached Images

Mirai,

Are you still using a similar healing method as the one you detailed in your ISBoxer MMO6 video (Grid, Clique, VideoFX)?

A quick Hellfire Ramparts run with one of my double-Warrior teams. I recorded several different dungeons with them, but decided to hold off until after 7.3.5 is released so that I can redo them and comment on what the changes feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Peri Helion View Post
    Mirai,

Are you still using a similar healing method as the one you detailed in your ISBoxer MMO6 video (Grid, Clique, VideoFX)?
    I use a combination of Pro System Healing and hard-coded spells for my tank.