Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 85

Threaded View

Default <Automata> Mal'Ganis US Horde

Automata is temporarily closed for recruitment until further notice.
    The guild is not going anywhere, and the people who are currently in it, and active, can stay. There will be some restructuring at some point in the near future after Shadowlands is launched, and will likely re-open sometime shortly after that.

------------------------------

After being forced, by Svpernova, to play Horde (it's a long story), I decided to create a multiboxing guild on the U.S. server Mal'ganis, where him and I, among others, will be spending some (or most) of our time in the coming months in preparation for the next expansion, Battle for Azeroth.

Right now, the guild is nothing more than a storage center for my newly created teams, but after I get several things set up, I expect to be active on almost a daily basis as I level my characters, starting from level 1. After that, my plan is to move forward with end-game content, including basic world quests, mythic dungeons, and LFR, as well as trying to find other players to group up with (either same-server or cross-server) in order to raid.

Now, I'm certainly not opposed to world PvP, but: 1) it won't be my main focus, and 2) unless CRZ is in effect, then there are almost zero Alliance on this realm. Battle for Azeroth will bring a PvE/PvP toggle for the outside world, and that is likely when there will be slightly more focus on PvP.

As for the server, Mal'ganis has always been one of the highest ranked progression realms since the beginning, and is home to well-known Horde guilds such as Elitist Jerks and The Goon Squad. It's located in the Chicago, IL datacenter, uses a US Central (GMT-6) timezone, and is a highly active realm in both PvE and PvP. It does happen to currently be a PvP realm, but that will, of course, change when the next expansion is released.

If you're interested in joining, then I suggest that you first read the FAQ posted below.

Last edited by MiRai : 10-29-2020 at 05:38 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology