Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default DPS Macro thread

What macros does everyone use for dps?

I use Gnomesequencer, specifically for Hunters I use Gween's macro for single target and a self-created one for ae, which does a priority list of dire frenzy, kill command, murder of crows, multi shot, then mend pet. Warlocks I'm using Enix/Thor's but am not happy with it and need to work on it. I'm getting disappointing results in real world use.

On my 3 hunter team I've been leveling with MiRai I don't use Mend Pet in the DPS rotation because I don't feel like I need to use it on every CD. I'm only 85ish so I don't have murder of crows yet. I also don't multishot in the normal DPS rotation. My AoE DPS key is essentially just multishot atm but I need to work in the dire beast.

I'm planning an updated macro/rotation video to go up this weekend I hope. I'll give quick spoiler. I use tons of macros, but not the ones you might think.

for me, my 5x hunter team includes mend pet in the rotation if I'm doing solo/ mythic content without a healer.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Currently I'm running 1 Guardian Druid, 1 Resto Druid, and 3 BM Hunters. I just finished a whole bunch of target dummy dps tests last night with the whole group narrowing down which gnomesequencer macros did the most damage with my current 890ish gear and random smattering of legendaries.
    For the Guardian, I use this macro: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...r-all-talents/
    For the Resto druid, I dps with the RestoKin macro from here, though I added a line to shift into moonkin form automatically: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...ith-resto-dps/
    The Guardian and Resto druid both have secondary Balance dps sets that I'm working up for 5-man dps LFR, those use: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...t-legendaries/
    For the hunters, I dps with this macro here for single target: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/macro-for-7-2-5/
    For hunter ae, I use a modified version of the above with a priority sequence macro with dire frenzy, a murder of crows, and multi-shot

For healing, I use a bunch of custom macros, one which heals primarily the tank with rejuv and lifebloom on the healer, then a spam macro which throws out rejuv and lifebloom among the entire group plus wild growth (it's ugly, but mostly works).

Quote Originally Posted by Revith View Post
    For healing, I use a bunch of custom macros, one which heals primarily the tank with rejuv and lifebloom on the healer, then a spam macro which throws out rejuv and lifebloom among the entire group plus wild growth (it's ugly, but mostly works).
    Haha same, I have a pretty rigid / custom configuration in isboxer and gs macros for healing. Healing with a holy priest, I need to constantly heal single targets which is hard to do as a MB. So I created 5 click bars, one per toon. When I click a bar, it enables a step for 8s in the healing rotation that heal that specific toon. Each step cannot move forward before 1s. At the end, I get some sort of a queue that heal all the selected toons for 8s more or less equally. That's the gist of it. Then other click bars for heavy healing spells.

For my 3 DH havoc, I use this GS macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...7-1-5-2213311/. I tried them all and this one has the highest throughput. I suspect that it's because Eye Beam doesn't always trigger as soon as it's available because other attacks are ready to use and require less fury (or whatever it's called).

For the vengeance DH, I have one GS with all the attacks xD.

Quote Originally Posted by charly View Post
    Haha same, I have a pretty rigid / custom configuration in isboxer and gs macros for healing. Healing with a holy priest, I need to constantly heal single targets which is hard to do as a MB. So I created 5 click bars, one per toon. When I click a bar, it enables a step for 8s in the healing rotation that heal that specific toon. Each step cannot move forward before 1s. At the end, I get some sort of a queue that heal all the selected toons for 8s more or less equally. That's the gist of it. Then other click bars for heavy healing spells.

For my 3 DH havoc, I use this GS macro https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...7-1-5-2213311/. I tried them all and this one has the highest throughput. I suspect that it's because Eye Beam doesn't always trigger as soon as it's available because other attacks are ready to use and require less fury (or whatever it's called).

For the vengeance DH, I have one GS with all the attacks xD.
    I would be interested to see how you have your healing rotation done to heal them equally. I'm finding it's somewhat spotty on mine, which will be a problem going forward when they need equal healing or they'll die.

My ret pally dps is pretty awesome. It's a GSE macro, pretty simple:
    Code:
    /castsequence  reset=combat/target  Judgment, Templar's Verdict
    /cast Templar's Verdict
    /castsequence  reset=combat/target  Wake of Ashes, Templar's Verdict
    /cast Blade of Justice
    /cast Crusader Strike
    Hmmm - looking at it, I should probably get rid of the target reset conditions.

Prot pally is simple:
    Code:
    /cast Avenger's Shield
    /castsequence [harm, nodead] reset=12/combat  Judgment, Shield of the Righteous
    /cast Hammer of the Righteous
    /cast [combat] Consecration
    /cast Eye of Tyr
    Fury warrior - this one performs OK... I probably need some work on it:
    Code:
    /cast [combat] Rampage
    /cast Execute
    /castsequence [combat] reset=combat  Bloodthirst, Raging Blow
    /castsequence [combat] reset=combat  Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash
    /castsequence [combat] reset=combat  Battle Cry, Odyn's Fury, Rampage
    Any questions or suggestions are very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    I'm planning an updated macro/rotation video to go up this weekend I hope. I'll give quick spoiler. I use tons of macros, but not the ones you might think.

for me, my 5x hunter team includes mend pet in the rotation if I'm doing solo/ mythic content without a healer.
    Did u do this? if not could u do this im trying to create some macros for my hunters and its not going as planned ;(