Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default can't save VFX or click bar positions

Hey guys,

I have a simple, yet annoying problem - whenever I move the top clickbars (for key broadcast and repeater) anywhere on the screen, I hit sync + save all (in a proper tab in ISBoxer menu). All looks good, but if I quit and relaunch my setup - the positions are lost and clickbars go back to top left corner.

Similar thing happens to VFX viewers I setup.

I think I'm missing something really simple here. Any tips?

Thanks!

The on-screen indicators for Key Maps and Repeater are menus, not clickbars, so you may be attempting to save those on the wrong tab of the ISBoxer Control Panel.

For Video FX, the procedure for saving a set of Video FX viewers and sources (and having it auto-load) is to type "Auto" (should be there by default) in the Save As box, and hit Save As. Any other name will not auto-load but will require a Mapped Key with a Video FX Action to be run from your ISBoxer profile. You could create a couple of different Video FX Sets in the ISBoxer Control Panel and switch between them (select the Video FX Set from the dropdown and hit Load) to confirm your changes are being saved.

You can confirm for yourself that settings have been saved by looking at the files created in the InnerSpace/Scripts folder. Files have the naming scheme ISBoxer.(interface element).(character set).(character).XML. Note that VideoFX appear as VideoFeeds (the older name).

Finally, the positions of menus (by simply setting starting position) and Video FX (using VideoFX actions) can be specified from within your ISBoxer profile if you wish to go that route. For the latter, MiRai has a recent series of videos which cover this feature.

Have you tried running it as administrator if it isn't already? It should be by default but just in case...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

"For Video FX, the procedure for saving a set of Video FX viewers and sources (and having it auto-load) is to type "Auto" (should be there by default) in the Save As box, and hit Save As."

This was it! Thanks guys!
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-02-2017 at 10:19 PM Reason: Formatting—Automatic Color Text

Easy fix is good, though I'd look into adding VFX viewers/sources and clickbars and such through commands rather than drawing on the window. That makes them super portable and far easier to dynamically move around/resize/etc. Takes a little longer to set up and tweak initially but I've had really good results.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Easy fix is good, though I'd look into adding VFX viewers/sources and clickbars and such through commands rather than drawing on the window. That makes them super portable and far easier to dynamically move around/resize/etc. Takes a little longer to set up and tweak initially but I've had really good results.
    Agreed. Best to create and destroy with mapped keys.

Alright, I'll give it a go. I need to create VFX for healing once I do a trinity setup anyways.