Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jamba question

Default Jamba question

So I'm making my first steps in Multiboxing.

Got 5 accounts going, installed Jamba. And I have this weird thing with it.

Every time I switch to character window, he becomes party lead. Very cool feature. However, it only works on 4 toons out of 5.
    All my toons are added to team, other settings for Jamba are pretty much default (I only disabled showing party frames, since I use ElvUI for that).

Did anyone encounter this before?

If you're using ISBoxer, then, by default, there is a slot-swap JAMBA Master Mapped Key set up to execute when you swap slots, and it's assigned to Ctrl+Shift+F12.

If you:

• Don't want that behavior, then you can either adjust the slot-swap setting under each Slot of your Character Set, or you can disable the Mapped Key and that will stop it from executing altogether.

• Do want that behavior, then the above key binding cannot be assigned to anything else (which would be reported as a conflicting key bind in the chat window by the ISBoxer add-on upon entering the game world).

If you're not using ISBoxer, then I have no idea.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks for reply MiRai,

That indeed is the behavior I want. I tried pressing Ctrl+Shift+F12 on problem toon manually and Jamba made it lead. So it looks like ISBoxer is not executing that when I switch to that window.

The keybind is not assigned to anything on the toon itself.

Where in ISBoxer can I check to confirm that it is indeed trying to make it lead?

Thanks

And if that all looks normal on your end, then chances are you don't have the ISBoxer Addon enabled on that toon (although I vaguely recall some setting in JAMBA about don't make this toon master too).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mbox_bob : 06-27-2017 at 01:13 AM

Thanks mbox_bob,

You've nailed it! That specific slot had nothing in that field, now everything works great!

Got lvl94 on warlocks now

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    If you're not using ISBoxer, then I have no idea.

there would be no way on jamba could tell who is master, its not that good....... (yet)

I must say, I was very scared to use ISBoxer + Jamba at first, but the way everything came together was REALLY not complicated.

Good job on making that software, addon and tutorial vids guys! I've been boxing for a few days now and LOVE IT!