Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Dual-Multiboxing Gameplay w/ Svpernova (Paladin/Shaman + Hunters)

I'm just going to throw these into their own thread because it's what I happen to be doing at the moment in terms of multiboxing gameplay. Not everyone is subscribed to my channel (and that's fine), and not everyone sees the banner/slider at the top of the forum (also fine), so I figured I would just put these into a thread.

Maybe you'll enjoy the gameplay, the banter, the setup, or something else entirely. If you're interested in the setup itself, it's covered in the sixth video. It's also likely that there will be future highlights videos as we progress toward 110 to dual-multibox Mythics, but I don't expect there to be all that many since it's mainly just Svpernova blowing everything up as I bumble around trying to keep myself alive.

He also streams our gameplay sessions from his channel (www.twitch.tv/svpernova09), so swing by and say hi when he's live.

oo1 Intro & Expectations (There is no gameplay in this video, just me talking.)
    oo2 Level 30 - 46 Highlights
    oo3 Level 48 - 55 Highlights
    oo4 Level 57 - Lower Blackrock Spire
    oo5 Level 58 - 60 Highlights
    oo6 Setup Overview (below)

Last edited by MiRai : 06-25-2017 at 12:59 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I enjoyed the LBRS video.

There was something else rather embarrassing here before but I deleted it.
    Last edited by Alge : 06-25-2017 at 01:15 AM