Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Need some configuration help in ISBoxer [IWT and IWGO?]

Hello, for some reason I cannot interact with target. I've tried the guides on ISboxer (wiki) and searched both here and at the isboxer forum.

Also, is there any way to make a macro/config that makes your characters interact with ground objects/item pickups?

Here is my config:

Also tried this just to test out:

IWT: What you've shown us looks correct (apart from the last image - you don't want to set the Hotkey in ISB42 - Party). As a general rule, you only set Hotkeys on Key Maps with "Hotkeys" in the name. You may need to share your ISBoxer configuration for further assistance. Please supply the name of the Character Set you are using and describe any actions that do occur when you press X.

IWGO: You cannot macro this. The standard method is to use mouse broadcasting (Shift+Alt+R toggles it by default), possibly in combination with a SetView macro. Given that your slaves will be behind your main it may require two clicks.

Thank you for a quick response!

My config looks like this: https://pastebin.com/dfQWrvRT

Name of the character set: wowy

What happends when i press X: Only the main window interacts with the target, rest of the characters does nothing (everyone has the same bindings)

I can't see anything obviously wrong with your ISBoxer configuration. The cause may lie elsewhere.

Some things to try:
    - Make sure you've closed all game instances and re-launched your Character Set.
    - Make sure you test this on a vendor, not with hostile NPCs in combat. Some classes/specs have non-obvious IWT behaviour in combat.
    - Ensure the ISBoxer addon is enabled on all characters.
    - The Interact with Target Mapped Key (in ISB42 - Base Hotkeys) should also make all your slaves assist your main. Is that happening?
    - Temporarily change the Hotkey for the Interact with Target Mapped Key to Ctrl+X or Shift+X so you can test whether the in-game IWT keybinding (X) works. You'll need to make sure you have a target and are in interaction range when pressing X.
    - Confirm assist and follow work as expected.

I must admit I'm a bit stumped.

- The Interact with Target Mapped Key (in ISB42 - Base Hotkeys) should also make all your slaves assist your main. Is that happening?
    They do not assist the main, and it is only the main window that does the "IWT"

Follow me works and Invite to party works ..

Tried to change the keybinding to ctrl + R but nothing happends :/
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-24-2017 at 11:08 AM Reason: Formatting -- Use Automatic Text Color

First of all, if your characters aren't assisting, then you need to solve that before IWT is going to work. So, when you target something with your main character and press ALT+A... Does everyone else assist that character?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    First of all, if your characters aren't assisting, then you need to solve that before IWT is going to work. So, when you target something with your main character and press ALT+A... Does everyone else assist that character?
    Good observation No they do not.

Okay, then do one of the following:

1)
    If certain toons will not assist certain other toons, and the ISBoxer Addon is enabled, it is usually due to a key binding in the game set to use Shift+Backspace, Ctrl+Backspace, Alt+Backspace, Ctrl+Shift+Backspace. You can go into the game's Key Bindings screen, and find a key binding that is not configured -- a blank box. Any of them will do. Set it to Shift+Backspace, then Ctrl+Backspace, then Alt+Backspace, then Ctrl+Shift+Backspace, and then unbind it. This will clear out any keys that would interfere with auto-assisting up to 5 toons.
    Taken from the World of Warcraft Quicker Start Guide and modified for assist.

2) Reset your key bindings on every character.

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Okay, then do one of the following:

1)

Taken from the World of Warcraft Quicker Start Guide and modified for assist.

This fixed the problem, thanks a lot !