Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Hunter's are very strong now with dire beast having two charges as baseline.. awesome when leveling.

Hey Alge,

The click bars that you use over your party frames, do you have 3 click bars per character for a total of 15?

I'm trying to follow this setup you're describing here: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2911

For healing I use a single click bar, with 3 buttons, top, middle and bottom, which are the full width of my party frames, exactly like in that thread. It works really well for situations where you have a single healer, and possibly an occasional off healer.

For teams where everyone is a healer, e.g. 5 paladins or 5 hunters with mend pet and exhilaration, it would probably work better with a single click bar with 15 buttons, 3 per unit/character. For single healer situations it would just duplicate existing functionality 5 times. For multi-healer situations it would allow more fine control at the cost of more key/button combinations being used and needing to be remembered. It is something I have been meaning to set up and test, but I just haven't got around to it yet.