Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Question coming back: what to 5-man?

Hiya all!

I just joined this forum so if I say something thats inappropriate, please tell me..!

Anyway, I havn`t multiboxed for 6 mounths or so, and I was planning to return to Legion, although I was wondering what I`d be playing.. I am aiming at a 5 man team, and now haha.. you see where I am going, well I havn`t played legion and I have no idea what I need to play.

I was aiming at 5 of the same classes because of the class hall/artifact weapon (I have done some research!). Now I have no idea what I want to play, or what`s even easy for a new multiboxer in Legion. My purpes would be soloing dungeons and having some fun ofcourse..!

So I read some forums and everyone keeps telling about 1 tank, 3 dps (most of the time range) and a healer. And seeing that, I was aiming at 5 man paladin, druid or monk team. I have yet no experience in doing any kind of Melee multiboxing, but that woudn`t be that hard I asume.. .

Anyway in short: Whats a easy dungeon solo`ing 5 man comp for the casuel legion multiboxer. (And sorry for my english, I had to learn it from wow in the past 7 years haha..!)
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-18-2017 at 01:01 AM Reason: Formatting -- Use Automatic Text Color

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...comp-right-now

It's about as current as I can find online. General consensus in that thread: 5 x Prot Pallies is very strong defensively but takes a while to kill things, while 5 x BM hunter is very strong offensively.

Hmmm, and what about 5 druids? 5 balance? Or 5 bears?

I did that combo and did 5 guardian bears, very easy. Destroy stuff quickly but end game they aren't so strong at end game. But I leveled them up just to be herbs and miners with quick flight form u can stay in flight form.

other than that then 5 paladins or 5 dks blood

For end content soloing, you need 5 tanks to, or atleast one tank to solo + mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    But I leveled them up just to be herbs and miners with quick flight form u can stay in flight form.
    Do you run into issues with your followers not gathering because they have not landed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Do you run into issues with your followers not gathering because they have not landed?
    At first yes, but if that happens i either move forward and it seems to work fine,

if not then ill switch per client, and herb it per screen

or if no mobs around i just switch to cat which i put on my bar and then all the other just follow me into one, then herb then change back into

flight form. (no casting time at all)

5x Protection Pally or 5x Blood DK for a strong easy to go team.

I run 1x Protection and 4x Blood - the new changes to Blood have really upped their damage and they just seem to survive as boxx-minions has never been under question.

I need to manage the pally more as he needs heals where as the Blood will heal themselves.

Then I`ll go 5 pallys and maby switch at 55 with a dk if it feels nicer .

Then got a question about both of them: which one does more damage, which one can take more damage and which one can heal more?

This image is of a +12 key done by 5 separate tanks.. you can see their dps/healing done in the image http://i.imgur.com/ABoakYB.jpg