Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default keymaps not working after adding new keystroke action

when I add a new keystroke action to an existing keymap, for some reason my keymaps are not working anymore..

also, when i make a new keymap for my mounts for example, and I bind that to F1, also F1 ingame.. my normal broadcasting keymaps won't work either ...

how is this possible?
    because alot has changed in the new ISboxer, and I guess i need to figure some things out again.

greetingz!
    tanknspanker

and yes my keymaps are toggled on

https://pastebin.com/cKNFruT0

this is my profile for the smart ones
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-16-2017 at 11:38 AM Reason: Merged
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

I presume you mean that you are adding a new Keystroke Action to an existing Mapped Key. All Keystroke Actions in the same Step of a Mapped Key get combined, not sent separately and sequentially as you might like. MiRai explains it really well here and then goes on to explain how to avoid this happening.

I'm not sure I understand your second issue and would probably need to see your ISBoxer configuration to work out what is happening. Also, which Key Maps (or do you mean Mapped Keys?) don't work in this scenario.

edit: video link to specific time

So when you send 1 and Ctrl + 1 they get combined and the game only receives Ctrl+1. See linked video in my previous post for how to fix this using Do Mapped Key Actions.

Also, try to avoid using F keys for anything as they are bound to party member selection in-game.

ok i tried the changes..

at first it seemed fine when i did add some extra steps..
    however it stopped working.

Now I changed it to Do mapped key steps but still no results..

I will add another configuration for the smart ones

https://pastebin.com/svWW9x3V

I am talking about the following keys: A (or nr1 in mapped keys) and E (or nr 2 in mapped keys both in combat broadcast hotkeys

EDIT: when using my interact with target mapped key(W) it also cause problems... this really is strange though

Thx in advance!
    Last edited by tanknspanker : 06-16-2017 at 11:42 AM Reason: adding problem
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe

I don't know if you can do what you're trying to do with the way that the Wizard sets things up, but the debug console shows that ISBoxer is sending the correct keystrokes:

Code:
    Button: from keystroke@is1: nomodifiers 2
    Button: from keystroke@is1: nomodifiers 162+2
    Button: from keystroke@is1: nomodifiers 162+1
    Are Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2 bound to something, in game, on your action bar?
    You mention "A" as a Hotkey, but it looks like it's "Q" in your profile. "A" isn't bound to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    EDIT: when using my interact with target mapped key(W) it also cause problems... this really is strange though
    In the latest profile you've shared, there is no Mapped Key named "W," nor is "W" assigned as a Hotkey anywhere. So, I don't know where to look exactly, but I can see you have "Z" bound to your own custom IWT, and "Shift+1" bound to another IWT Mapped Key that the Wizard sets up (which should not have a Hotkey).

Perhaps you are using a keyboard with a different layout than I am, and therefore it's confusing when trying to tell people which key(s) you're using for what.

I'm also going to suggest you don't set any Hotkeys inside of Key Maps that don't contain the word "Hotkeys" in them. Each Key Map that is set up by the Wizard, when selected, shows a description of what it's used for, and some of them say: "This Key Map is not toggled OFF by the Hotkeys toggle and is not intended to contain any Hotkeys!" Those are the Key Maps should normally shouldn't contain Hotkeys.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I don't know if you can do what you're trying to do with the way that the Wizard sets things up, but the debug console shows that ISBoxer is sending the correct keystrokes:

Code:
    Are Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2 bound to something, in game, on your action bar?
    You mention "A" as a Hotkey, but it looks like it's "Q" in your profile. "A" isn't bound to anything.

In the latest profile you've shared, there is no Mapped Key named "W," nor is "W" assigned as a Hotkey anywhere. So, I don't know where to look exactly, but I can see you have "Z" bound to your own custom IWT, and "Shift+1" bound to another IWT Mapped Key that the Wizard sets up (which should not have a Hotkey).

Perhaps you are using a keyboard with a different layout than I am, and therefore it's confusing when trying to tell people which key(s) you're using for what.

I'm also going to suggest you don't set any Hotkeys inside of Key Maps that don't contain the word "Hotkeys" in them. Each Key Map that is set up by the Wizard, when selected, shows a description of what it's used for, and some of them say: "This Key Map is not toggled OFF by the Hotkeys toggle and is not intended to contain any Hotkeys!" Those are the Key Maps should normally shouldn't contain Hotkeys.

thx for all reply's!
    i use a qwerty keyboard which is setup as a azerty in windows.

so A is Q and W is Z .. sorry for the confusing problem.
    so i need to remove the shift+1 keybind in order to make iwt work on Z..?
    my ctrl+1 and ctrl+2 are bound ingame to my procs..

isboxer is much more advanced then before but also more difficult then it was when I quited..
    maybe once i get the hang of it again, i will figure out things myself..

edit: i have restarted all the wow clients and that fixed it for now..
    however, i got the feeling i will do something wrong again.

greetingz
    tanknspanker
    Last edited by tanknspanker : 06-16-2017 at 05:18 PM
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe