Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Warlocks Hellfire Ramparts

First of all, thank you to Nezreck for making this comp attractive to me.

Started levelling these guys up the other day, just showing off the comp at low lvls. 3,2,2,2 spec

Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

hey hey , love it! can't wait to see more

shame this spec gets a reworked next week

it should be the about the same but a lot of the dmg is being moved to Dot's from DS
    Last edited by ebony : 06-10-2017 at 03:45 AM

Nice, Always had a soft spot for Locks

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

it should be the about the same but a lot of the dmg is being moved to Dot's from DS
    For harder content won't that be better as we can cast most dots on the move?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nice, Always had a soft spot for Locks

For harder content won't that be better as we can cast most dots on the move?
    It's the drain soul that gives the healing, 2x the dmg done by DS. So our self-healing might not be as good
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

but Siphon Life gets buffed a bit so we nerver know

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

These are the notes from what is going live. I don't see anything about DS getting nerfed?

• All Warlock pets and summons now have the same bounds and combat reach, including the glyphed versions of the base pets.
    • Soul Harvest duration is now 12 seconds + 4 seconds per target, for a maximum of 36 seconds (was 15 seconds + 2 seconds per target, maximum 35 seconds).
    • Affliction
      • All spells and pets’ damage increased by 20%.
      • Contagion damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 18%).
      • Death’s Embrace is a new talent replacing Soul Effigy.
        • Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction, Phantom Singularity, and Drain Soul deal up to 50% increased damage to enemies below 35% health.

• Soul Effigy removed.
      • Haunt cooldown reduced to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage bonus reduced to 20% (was 30%).
      • Malefic Grasp damage bonus reduced to 25% (was 70%).
      • Phantom Singularity moved to level 60 (was level 100).
      • Phantom Singularity cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds), damage increased by 5%, healing reduced to 20% of damage done (was 30%), and radius reduced to 15 yards (was 25 yards). Now taps targets immediately.
      • Seed of Corruption damage reduced by 20%.
      • Siphon Life moved to level 100 (was level 60).
      • Siphon Life damage increased by 30%, and healing reduced to 60% of damage done (was 100%).
      • Soul Flame damage reduced by 20%.
      • Wrath of Consumption (Artifact trait) damage per stack reduced to 1% (was 2%).

Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Malefic grasp is drain soul

Yea there is going to be a sizeable reduction to our healing through the nerf of malefic grasp and siphon life, but i think the boost to all dots and pet damage may help out quite a bit on a majority of fights that require constant movement. I don't often run into fights where there is too much damage to deal with, but often i have issues fights that require me to move to the point where i am unable to heal at all.

Also the buff to dots/pets will make soul leech more valuable for movement fights where you can't get a drain soul off, it won't be dramatic in any way but it will likely be noticeable. As well as the change with phantom singularity might be pretty nice, i have never used it to be honest but there is potential value there.

This was seriously my fave class i really want to bring them back smh
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.