Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Jamba EE

Arrow Jamba EE

Am going to start a new topic kinda like a work log on Jamba EE.

Why did i rename it to jamba-EE? and not a new name like i was EMA?

Well the core of jamba and all the work with the push settings and the module system that is in place is, really i don't feel i can do much better or my trying of this part of the adddon is very hard and the time is pointless to more of less be the same.

Then going with a name like Jamba two or well Jamba three am going with "Jamba Ebony's Edition" or JEE

So whats really changing in JEE?

Well all the module are getting reworked and looked into and a lot of the old messy hack code i did changed a few modules i did a lot of work to but there is always a lot of stuff that needs to be done but am going to make it better layout and a easier to change (a bit like currency changes i did).

When can i use it it?

Well its still WIP so it be many months right now i have a lot going on in RL with my health work and my levelling, as well i would like it more or less looking then then just releasing something like i have been cut stuff is not something i wanna do

GUI

One of the many things JEE will have that Jamba did not is i would say a better and easier to understand GUI this is something i been trying to do but never really manged to nail it. This shoiuld give me the time to theme it better.

this is sort of the theme am going for This page will host all the team setup, Am hoping for support to import your isboxer team! party/raid, Target and other things i can think of

As well This will be the "old" tag system really what is a tag anyway? i find not many understand what they do how they work so they be part of the team setup. Will be Named to something like Group

As you can see the master is gone! am going to hope we can axe the master system! Think to it as everyone is master some parts will be reworked to support this!

the layout should be a lot easyer to understand

This is about as far as i have got with it.

I will try and keep this updated with how the new systems are coming on!

I do post a lot of my work to https://twitter.com/jenn_ebony as well so always good to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Am going to start a new topic kinda like a work log on Jamba EE.

Why did i rename it to jamba-EE? and not a new name like i was EMA?

Well the core of jamba and all the work with the push settings and the module system that is in place is, really i don't feel i can do much better or my trying of this part of the adddon is very hard and the time is pointless to more of less be the same.

Then going with a name like Jamba two or well Jamba three am going with "Jamba Ebony's Edition" or JEE
    The big important question on everyones lips.........

Do we call it G or ghee?