Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Resolution scale and window size

I am very new to isboxer and multiboxing in general. I have just got a 3840x2160 monitor, however i am i really struggling to get the window sizes and videoFX windows the right size so they all fit on the single monitor. They just seem to be off the bottom of the screen. and even spill over tot he second monitor.

I am using a dual monitor set up, (one 3840x2160 and one 1920x1080). i will also point out that i get black bars down the size of my windows on the separate clients.

I just need a help making them the right size and so i can carry on leveling my team.

Thanks
    Last edited by Vextorr : 06-08-2017 at 03:27 PM

Sounds like you have your 4K screen running with Display Scaling.
    For multiboxing, it is recommended to set it to 100%.
    Windows 10

The other choice is use a calculator and make all the regions the scaled sized (my math below might not be 100% accurate - I'd have to dig out the how scaling works doc to be 100% sure).
    So if scaling is 125%, then you have an effective resolution of 3840 /1.25 by 2160 /1.25, or 3072x1728

Blog Entries

I'd suggest manually moving/sizing your video fx windows and then writing down the coords from the window inspector box thing, then using hotkeys to create and destroy them at those coords rather than just trying to guess at the right numbers to get them where you want.