Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Thoughs on viability of 1x Guardian Druid, 3x Balance, 1x Resto Druid as a trinity group for Mythic+

Anyone think this pve group would be good for mythic+? I really like the idea of having 5x of the same class and the versatility of this group for leveling, world quests, dungeons, etc. I would be able to level as balance and switch to a trinity setup if I run into issues with lower level dungeons.

For mythic+ dungeons s the balance druids would provide great aoe damage for faster trash clears and they are more durable than other casters.

Seems like a fun team and 5x flight form would be great for leveling and doing world quests. Any thoughts or suggestions based on your guys' experience with Mythic+?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Slayde : 06-07-2017 at 07:48 PM
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

I can't see how it wouldn't work Seems like a fun composition tbh, I was considering it opposed to druid/hunter compo.

The only challenge could be to cast starfall as it requires a mouse-click on screen to activate. But there should be a work around for that?

You can use the macro

Code:
    /cast [@name] starfall
    and it will drop the aoe at your feet, issue is in high mythics you don't want to be standing right by the trash with the affixes.. also boomys aren't much good for casting on the move.. I'd go Hunter/Affliction locks over them any day.

But with that macro, you could use tank's name and cast starfall on your tank? This way it does hit mobs around it!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    But with that macro, you could use tank's name and cast starfall on your tank? This way it does hit mobs around it!
    Good idea^^ but it only works for the player char. You cannot use the tank's name :-(

yea that's a bummer of a shortcoming on the new Cast@ macros, it's either only @cursor or @player being your self

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    You can use the macro

Code:
    /cast [@name] starfall
    and it will drop the aoe at your feet, issue is in high mythics you don't want to be standing right by the trash with the affixes.. also boomys aren't much good for casting on the move.. I'd go Hunter/Affliction locks over them any day.

{/cast @player spell} would be better to use