Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Disc Priests

Default Disc Priests

Has anyone tried running 4 disc one tank yet. Back in mop they were amazing wondering now how they fair with the nerfs to attonment if their dps at higher lvl is worth the risk.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

charly had a good response about disc priests in this thread:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...4-Disc-priests
    "I thought that, if the world won't change, we would never reach happiness..." - There She Is!! Final Step - Imagine by amalloc on SamBakZa.net

Well there goes that idea lol
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

discs are getting some nice strong changes in 7.2.5 i don't think there dmg be as good as a main dps or the healing as good as a healer. i do run 2 discs in my group and i love them!!!!

I am running a 4 Blood DK and Disc Priest group, ilvl 880-ish. The Disc is SO squishy. I'd say half of the fights at Mythic (+0) the disc dies and the Blood DK's just finish the fight with self heals lol.

I am thinking of leveling a Paladin as healer/tank but I may wait until 7.2.5 comes out to see if that helps me out. Alternatively, I could try to learn Disc better as well
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

Woooow! Such a nice deal!...