Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mages?

Default Mages?

I'm recently returned to multiboxing WoW. I have a couple of teams at 85 and then a spread down through the lower levels. I usually prefer mixed class teams, although I'm aware of the extra work that causes in Legion, so I'm working on some more homogeneous teams now.

Anyway, I'm finding my mages completely lackluster across a range of levels, requiring significant micromanagement to obtain decent DPS. They don't seem to get mentioned as a viable multiboxing DPS class in the recent discussions here. Am I missing something or are mages just not great for multiboxing at the moment? Is there one spec which is better (less micro, more consistent DPS) than the others? I can work out rotations and priority systems if I know there is a viable character in there somewhere.

mages are a bit random with the "best" spec changing every patch and looks like that not going to change in 7.2.5 with arcane taking the place from frost that fire had before. am not really update to date on mages only what i watched online but i did try them but did not like them at around level 20-30 and when back to locks, because locks can take more then one hit