Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Question ISboxer Mouse clicks/WoW

I used to dualbox back in cata/early mop with hotkeynet and keyclone, however figuring out the new configurations for these programs was aggravating so I setup with isboxer.

The problem I have now is trying to navigate all these menus and just outright REMOVE my mouse clicks. I rely on right mouse click to turn, etc. I honestly only need 1-0 and f1-f6 broadcasted to my second account. I feel like I'm overthinking this but I feel overwhelmed with trying to figure everything out.

I've got it working up until I go to turn with that and my alts just run off. My movement buttons are disabled on the 2nd, but the right mouse button is driving me nuts. I wasted my entire 2nd trial trying to figure it out so I gave in and bought it. Feeling buyers remorse atm :L
    Last edited by vega` : 06-05-2017 at 01:48 AM

Are you posting here for support? If so, then it is kind of odd, seeing as ISBoxer.com has forums, there is the IRC chat, and there is Discord too, not to mention a load of videos that MiRai has made on youtube.

By default ISBoxer doesn't broadcast mouse buttons, unless you configure it to, or if you have Broadcasting enabled, as slave toons tend to not track along in perfect unison when broadcasting movement (its the whole 3D free look thing).

Anyway, it sounds like you are starting around with broadcasting enabled, which is not how ISBoxer is setup to work once you run through the Quick Setup Wizard and select WoW as your game. The idea behind ISBoxer with MMO's is to only enable certain keys to send to 1 or more toons, and those are the concept of Key Maps.
    By just leaving the default options in the Wizard, it should have configured to only send 1 to = to all toons (i.e. to match the in game main action bar), along with ALT+A for Assist, ALT+F for follow, SHIFT+ALT+I to invite your team. If you noticed it in the Wizard, you may have also set a key for Interact With Target, which is also damn helpful.

Adding in F1 - F6 would be a matter of running the Mapped Key Wizard, and selecting the appropriate option, which is probably a Straight Key Broadcast or an Assist and Broadcast. If you need somewhere to put these, then the ISB42- Custom Hotkeys group is a good place.
    Last edited by mbox_bob : 06-05-2017 at 05:41 PM Reason: missed a word or two.