Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

I can't say I share the sentiment that Isboxer pro-configuration is somehow hard to use or even troubleshoot. I have no real background in computers apart from fiddling with things on my own and I've been using the Pro-configuration for over a year now with only some occasional issues that I've been able to work out. As soon as the underlying logic clicked, it was very easy to understand and customize. As always I think Mirai has done a fantastic job explaining the system in his video tutorials. And as Lax said sharing your config might let us see and explain where the hickup is.

I found it hard to use - so I just don't. I just set up what keys I want to broadcast, and have everything set up in macros in wow... including focus/follow/assist.

Guess I was a keyclone user for too long and am stuck in my ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    As soon as the underlying logic clicked, it was very easy to understand and customize.
    I've always found it easy to understand how different programs worked. People would ask me how to do things in a program I've never seen before and I could figure it out.

But a good understanding of how Isboxer works eludes me. If anyone can recommend a particular document or video that helped them understand the underlying logic I'll give that another go. I've read the wiki and watched all of Mirai's videos but perhaps a refresher will make it click for me.

That is good for understanding how the pieces work. What I'm missing is how Innerspace uses those pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    That is good for understanding how the pieces work. What I'm missing is how Innerspace uses those pieces.
    Since this is paid software, I'd be surprised if Lax was willing to divulge how things work under the hood. (beyond the XML configuration, which there is plenty of help for)

I took another look at this today and it is now working as expected. I didn't change anything. Assuming it continues to work then I am no longer baffled by ISBoxer.

I remember running into an issue last year that required a reboot to correct. I thought I did a reboot when I ran into this new issue the other day, but perhaps I didn't.