Hi,
I've been lurking around here for quite some time and 2 months ago, I decided to try out multiboxing. I RAF'ed myself and went for a trinity setup with a bear (sometimes I swap in a Blood DK), 3x BM Hunter and a Resto Shammy.
I also tried 5x Prot Pally (only to lvl 90) but I wasn't really happy with that setup. Currently I'm leveling another team, consisting of a Prot Warrior, a Warlock, 2 Mages and a Holy Priest.

I'm in a small guild that consists of my wife, our son and 3 RL friends that I have known for 25+ years. Sometimes we didn't manage to get even 5 people online which was another reason for me to dive into boxing. I'm having a blast so far, be it 5-boxing alone or playing 2-3 chars with the guild.

This week we missed the timer on a Mythic 8 EoA by 2 minutes after wiping 2 times on Parjesh (lol) and oneshotting all other bosses (yes Serpentrix, I'm looking at you!) with the wife healing (Priest), a friend on a Shadow Priest and me tanking and playing 2 Hunters. Did I mention I hate necrotic? 😛

tl;dr:
Hi, I'm a new boxer and I like it. 😀