Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default 3x DPS Comp suggestions?

Planning on starting a new team to dual-multibox with MiRai, wanted to get some feedback on my thoughts.

Obviously 3x Hunters would be easy to run + mow down mobs/dungeons but I want to balance easy multiboxing with entertaining / something you'd want to watch.

I'm thinking Hunter + Warlock + Ret Pally. I'm not certain on the Warlock or Ret Pally. Thinking of swapping the Warlock for another ranged class and swapping the Ret for a DK. Suggestions?

I think that changing out to a Death Knight is a good one. I have really enjoyed the Death Knight this expansion.

On a side note ... are you sure you want MiRai in charge of healing you?

Quote Originally Posted by CDNProdigy View Post
    I think that changing out to a Death Knight is a good one. I have really enjoyed the Death Knight this expansion.

I played a lot of UH DK this expansion and loved it, but also curios about Frost. So I may go that route.

MiRai trusted *me* with his healing, I think I have to trust him (or at least say I do)

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Planning on starting a new team to dual-multibox with MiRai
    First of all, way to give away the goods for free.

Obviously 3x Hunters would be easy to run + mow down mobs/dungeons but I want to balance easy multiboxing with entertaining / something you'd want to watch.

I'm thinking Hunter + Warlock + Ret Pally. I'm not certain on the Warlock or Ret Pally. Thinking of swapping the Warlock for another ranged class and swapping the Ret for a DK. Suggestions?
    Second, I'm generally happier (read: more capable of show-boating) when I'm playing the same class, as opposed to mixed-class setups, but I then prefer mixed-class setups for my own personal 5-man teams because they tend to be more versatile.

TL;DR - Less Responsibility + Flashy = Same-Class Team

Quote Originally Posted by CDNProdigy View Post

I was thinking that I might eventually use a Death Knight for the tank, but will probably go with Paladin off the bat, just for self healing*.

*because I'm going to be endlessly healing Svpernova with my actual healer while he's standing in "fire"

I played a lot of UH DK this expansion and loved it, but also curios about Frost. So I may go that route.

MiRai trusted *me* with his healing, I think I have to trust him (or at least say I do)
    Access to healing is a DLC, and we can discuss payment plans and/or hourly cost in private.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Decided to go with three hunters. Will be leveling from 1-25ish on stream this weekend: twitch.tv/svpernova09

Anyone consider 3x Disc Priest?

I gave it a try with 4 disc and 1 vengeance. The biggest drawbacks that made me stop leveling that team were the lack DPS burst, silence, cc other than fear and aoe dps.