Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Considering more accounts

so as of right now i run 5 accounts and am having a blast doing so and rocking stuff out, Now lately i have been considering adding more accounts to up the fun but am curious if anyone out there who runs 8-10 accounts is having any issues, Or possible found it was not worth the time/money. i can't think of too many things i could do with 8-10 accounts other than LFR and world quests, What are some things you guys do that are great with more than 5

Tomb of Sargeras trash farming perhaps? I can't remember when it goes live though

It's good to have round-robin focus&mark Mapped Key ready for marking and focusing mobs, then another Mapped Key for casting any crowd control spells, and nuke the crap out of the mobs one by one. I might throw out a few step guide for this later on for Pro config users.

Gathering is still good, as all the nodes are shared so up to 10 characters can get the goods from same node (except in Draenor)
    Bots are tanking down prices widely on all realms currently though..

Old world raid farming that each of your character are on their own instances. I spent 45 minutes in 10x Heart of Fear 25man HC and looted 1,019 motes of Harmony. Turned them into Spirits of Harmony, bought some trillium ores from Spirit vendor, ended up having 22x Living Steel in my inventory for such a little effort. I used Xionik's method, but I didn't move inside the instance once I reached the spot, I just spammed a mapped Key, which casts Arcane Explosions on each client, and respawned the trash every 60 seconds by changing the raid mode from normal and back to heroic ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJuGy-Iv1OE )

Current Living Steel price on my realm 1,949g each.
    45 minutes farming + 15 minutes crafting = 60 minutes = 42,878g gold per hour

Keep in mind that currently 10 subs cost around 2,3M gold if you want to keep your accounts alive with only gold
    So you need to make at least 78,000g every day to break even

thanks for the tips luckily i also play on US realms so the upkeep will be much lower

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    much lower
    so unfair to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    so unfair to be honest
    On my US server Living Steel sells for about 1000g. So you pay about twice as much for a token but you also make twice as much on what you sell.

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    It's good to have round-robin focus&mark Mapped Key ready for marking and focusing mobs
    Are you referring to targeting?
    Last edited by MiRai : 05-30-2017 at 09:53 PM Reason: Merged—Please Use Multi-Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    On my US server Living Steel sells for about 1000g. So you pay about twice as much for a token but you also make twice as much on what you sell.
    True but that's only Living Steel. I think the prices in general are more or less the same in both regions.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Are you referring to targeting?
    Yeah, main character selects, and slaves focuses mobs one by one, and then CC Mapped Key to crowd control all the mobs at once -> Baaa'ah Instant Sheep Farm.

Back to the original topic; I think 8 accounts is most ideal as one Battle.net can hold up to 8 WoW accounts. You can run the toons in 4+4 parties, and still getting loot for each.

But if you plan to run some current 10man content, you're going to miss those another 2 missing characters for sure.
    Last edited by beeq : 05-31-2017 at 03:29 AM