Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Tokens

Default Tokens

Just when I'm starting to get a token every couple weeks now they sky rocket again

yea :| i saw the jump and quickly dumped 3million gold on tokens, try and get as much wow time as i can before were paying EU level prices

People are buying tokens to turn into BNet Balance so that they can pay for their Destiny 2 pre-order. I imagine the tokens will normalize after everyone is done with that.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

i'm hoping so, i can swing higher prices to keep my subs flowing but i don't really enjoy the gold grind :P

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    People are buying tokens to turn into BNet Balance so that they can pay for their Destiny 2 pre-order. I imagine the tokens will normalize after everyone is done with that.
    Yea, the funny thing is, out of the 20 or so people I know who are excited about Destiny 2, every single one of them has no intention of playing now after they announced there would be no dedicated servers, and games would be hosted peer2peer.

I bet the rage from serious PC gamers is pretty far reaching lol.

Yupp it's not wise to sit on a huge pile of gold as it inflates once in a while. I've been waiting to token prices to drop so I could max Battle.net Balance but more I wait, more the gold loses its value and in the end I give up and do nothing about it :P I guess 180days Game Time codes would keep their values just fine, as I can't remember if the monthly sub have ever rised. Just gifting those codes to your own email for later use.

Battle.net Balance 350€(?) cap isn't much to dump gold though. For us, who have multiple Battle.net accounts, it would be great if we could use the Mobile Authenticators on multiple accounts. Without the authenticator, the limit is 100€ or so. I could convert gold to 550€ Battle.net bucks, but that's just a slice of the gold :$

I currently have a ticket up, asking if my current Mobile Authenticator could be added to my other two Battle.net accounts as well, so I could reach B.net bucks limit @ 1050€

EDIT: Ticket response just arrived:
    The Battle.net Authenticator mobile app can be attached to up to 3 different Battle.net accounts at the same time.

To add your Authenticator to another Account, login to Battle.net on that other Account, and navigate to the security options on your Account Management Summary page.
    - Click "Add Security"
    - Click "Set up your authenticator"
    - Follow the steps to confirm your email address
    - Fill in the blanks for your:
    - Serial number from your Authenticator app's Menu > Serial & Restore page
    - Current randomized 8-digit Authenticator code
    Last edited by beeq : 05-22-2017 at 09:51 AM

How many actual accounts do you run Beeq :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    How many actual accounts do you run Beeq :O
    10 + one banker account

One of my gaming equipment have been a tight foil hat; The banker/Guild Leader behind the Mobile Authenticator+SMS protect is on her own Battle.net Account, and she's the only character who have access to withdraw gold from GBank and she's the only character who can withdraw items from any Guild Bank tabs.

My actual characters on other 2 Battle.net Accounts have an access only on one "temp"-tab for withdrawing items, and they can use the other tabs only for depositing stuff This "temp"-tab is usually also empty.

Now I attached the Mobile Authenticator to those two other Battle.net Accounts as well; Tbh I never thought that would be even possible ^^
    Last edited by beeq : 05-23-2017 at 03:40 AM

nice i would love to be able to jump up to 8 or even 10 accounts, gotta go hard on the gold farm and try it out

Another big spike up. They are almost 280k now on EU up from about 230k. I was dithering on whether to buy 20 tokens to boost a new lock team to 100. I couldn't decide if I could be bothered to level another team and if it was worth it doing char boosts instead. If I do decide to do it will cost an extra million now .