Am thinking of rewiring the hole of jamba, its getting to a point now where am just hacking at the code to much and its just getting messy now, there been like 3 or 4 devs code in jamba all confusing my head in there so many undated libs that just not working well, there is so much lag with jamba comms and am just not happy with tons of parts of it. hard to track many bugs,
Am not sure if to go with a new name, or just update the old one? and call it Jamba2.0 Revisted.

Do i do a better Jamba-addon? and keep the old one as it is? or restart the hole thing, but if stuff goes it gone forever like Eyes of the Beast < RIP.
what you think? This has been on my mind for a few months now.

Am thinking of doing this as its "own" addon so it have a new download link and then if someone wants the old jamba then they can still access that as it is.

This is somthing i been thinking of doing a long time now and should be a better cleaner system with a easyer to understand GUI. and Command line here some stuff that will most likely change.

To be fair this is not something that's going to happen overnight and will more then likely not even be out any time soon and will Prob be a 8.0.0 if there is a new wow xpac ofc!

Code:

Code:
# Jamba-2.0-Revisited

--[[
Jamba2.0 - A better Awesome Multi-Boxer Assistant Made By Ebony
Copyright 2017 - 2017 Jennifer Calladine (Ebony)
License: GNU General Public License v3.0
With Thanks to Michael "Jafula" Miller for the some parts of the code form Jamba-1.0
]]--

# Jamba 2.0 Revisited

# Modules:

#Core
> Team With Group Support.
> Communication

#Removed: 
> Tag: -- a hole new Group system with the new team layout,
> Master is going to get removed i don't like the system, I Don't feel we really need this?

# Modules:

> DisplayTeam

> Quest 
    >> Lots of changes in this one.

> NPC
    > All of Sell, Purchase Everything you would like to do with a Vender NPC or NPC in gennel!

> Action Bars
 > More or less a better rewire of the ItemUse but will be real Action Bars and will support Mounts, Pets, Toys, Spells.

> Toon
 > This will suport all of Group Inviteing, Taxi, Talk, Guild, Requests, LFG Tools, Mount, etc.

> Player??????????
    > Trade, Loot, Currency, Follow, Warnings, Etc.

# Removed Modules That will not follow over most likey or though some parts will changed and added in a "new way"

> FTL -- isboxer has a better better system i know not everyone uses this but many do. 
    You can always use Jamba-Follow to follow and its a lot easyer to support. (this code was made by olipcs)

> JambaAdvancedLoot**** As this will be kinda supported (The blizzard loot bug am sure thats all anyone is using of this.), 
        But not with the list of items you can set to X team Member loot there is no point with every Player getting its own loot table.

> Jamba-QuestWatcher**
    Lets not get started on this one, anyone that uses this like me must be gone mad by now. 
    Will be Replaced by somthing better. more blizz like, its not a simple game where quests are just showed on a "log" anymore. 

> Jamba-Target -- now am really not sure on this, its kinda useful but a pain to understand how it works.(if it works) 
                    and even then its nothing you can not do a ton easyer ingame. anyway who uses CC?

> Jamba-Tag -- Just part of the core now and will be easyer to use but is called GROUP noone rellay understand what a tag is anyway??

> Jamba-Macro -- HA ya.... just ya....... I mean do you understand how this works??? It takes to long to setup, there is just Nopoint. 
                GSE or isboxer are a lot easyer