Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default [Hotkeynet] WoW error while renaming windows

Hi there.

I'm a bit new with dualboxing my WoW (and english is not my tongue. so i hope you'll understand what i mean ^^)

I've tried to setup my toons with HKN.
    I start HKN as Administrator.
    Loading my script.
    Everything works fine, but every time i launch WoW (directly or over Launcher) and try to rename it, it just opens a blank renamed window with an OK button.
    Starting WoW as Admin wont help.

Here are the HKN steps and the rename snippet from my script.

Code:
    From this pc: <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW1><RemoveWinFrame><wait 2500><RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW2><RemoveWinFrame>
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW1> completed: Window found. Target set to 0xFF04BA "World of Warcraft". Window renamed "WoW1"
    <RemoveWinFrame> completed
    <wait 2500> completed: 2500 milliseconds
    <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW2> completed: Window found. Target set to 0x130056 "World of Warcraft". Window renamed "WoW2"
    <RemoveWinFrame> completed

<Hotkey Ctrl R>
    <SendPC Local>
        <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW1>
        <RemoveWinFrame>
        <wait 2500>
        <RenameWin "World of Warcraft" WoW2>
        <RemoveWinFrame>
    Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help

Your thread is very much the same as this thread http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...topped-working, in which it was concluded that something in a recent update (WoW I believe, and not Windows), does not play nice with HotKeyNet. I haven't read to the end of this thread to see if it was ever resolved, but my understanding is that HKN is not actively developed these days so any kind of fix on that front does not appear to be forthcoming.