Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Lightbulb War-God Dokah = ~80000g per hour

Helo,

If you feel like camping, here's a tip of the day.

War-God Dokah is lvl 92 Rare Elite on a ship in the Isle of Giants. 30min+ respawn time, always drops both Big Bag of Zandalari Supplies and Small Bag of Zandalari Supplies for each character who got the tag.

You can get the bags for 9 characters per each kill with the following instructions:

Group 1: Accounts A,B,C,D
    Group 2: Accounts E,F,G,H,I
    non-grouped: Account J

When Dokah spawns, gently autoattack him with Account A character. Then switch to character on account E, make sure this character also hits Dokah, then finish him off. It's best to use autoattack if your character levels are above Dokah's level so you don't kill him too fast.

What happens here explained: Dokah grants loot normally for 5 players (5 tags) but since your group 1 contains only four characters, they only consume 4 tags, so there's one tag left for the loot. Now when your group 2 player hits Dokah, he consumes the last tag, but as this player is grouped, game creates extra tags for his group members; 4 additional tags in total -> 9 tags in overall.

Sometimes there are competition with the tags, but you can make an Action Target Group "Dokah or whatever" and assign both party leaders (A & E) into this group. Then make a new Mapped Key, which casts some low dmg spell. When Dokah spawns, spam that mapped key so only party leaders attack him. However, there is a chance that Account E character hits Dokah first, thus consuming all the five tags for Group 2, and players in Group 1 doesn't get any loot. This haven't happened yet to me though. To play it safe, you may want to drop Account I character off from Group 2, so you still will get 8x loot.

the 80000g per hour is 2 kills, all the loot combined and summed together their market values. There's no guarantee that there's any market for these old world items, but I've sold all kind of this junk with success

Thanks for the tips! going to try this for sure