Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default unlocking flying on a new battle net

I once moved my DK to a new acc to get Draenor flying unlocked because I wanted raf but didn't want to lose flying.

Has anyone tried this with the new broken isles flying?

I have a single battle.net account, but multiple wow accounts and they all got Legion Flying once I unlocked it on one acct. Not sure if that answers your question though. =)

I think(or atleast it would make sense) that if the DK you're transferring has all of achievements completed for the meta-achievement that rewards Legion flying, then the accounts also linked to that DK would also have it, provided they're all on the same battle.net.

Just make sure that the DK you're transferring isn't the only character on your original battle.net with flying unlocked(or all the requirements for the meta achievement done), as i'm pretty sure your original / primary battle.net would no longer have the meta-achievement completed to unlock the account wide Legion flying if you transfer just 1 character with it completed. Although i'm not "entirely" sure, as i've never done what you're suggesting *shrug*

In the end I didn't want to risk it and sucked it up in looms. I have got my team to 100 already - the only pain in the ass part was Wrath.. took forever!

From what I recall, achievements are tied to the battle.net account. So if you move a character from account 2 to account 1, it will lose all achievements from account 2 and gain all achievements for account 1.

When I did it in Draenor, my dk was the one that had earned the flying, and when I moved her the old battle.net kept flying unlocked for old/new characters.

Once moved it was unlocked on the new battle.net also.